Not sure if this was ever introduced to this forum but I first seen it on 600RR.net forum I spent a bit of time on when I had my bike. Also seen it on a few car forums but didnt seem to catch on that well but might as well see how it goes here.
I did a quick search but couldnt find anything like it, so heres how it works..
Name a place or thing to take a picture with your Jeep. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted
1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.
2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.
3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.
4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.
5) Pictures must be taken while OUT of your jeep.
6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.
8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
challenges involving other people
9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another member posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
All info takin from 600rr forum.
Click here to see how this thread should work and for ideas for new challanges.
Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked.
The pic has to be one that was taken after the challenge was posted. Not one you had just floating around on your hard drive
That said, a pic of your jeep stuck is wicked hard lol, so maybe we should just accept the old pic and move on?