Name a place, thing or action to take a picture with or of your Jeep. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next chellenge. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. No photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 3 days the person that picked it can choose a new one.
1. Pics must be taken after the challenge was posted. No using pics that you already have. The point of this is to go out and do something fun, cool, silly, etc with your Jeep.
2. PICS MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE WAS POSTED! To keep all you honest guys and gals honest, all challenge pics must have something in the pic that proves that it is a fresh picture such as a small sign or label with the date written on it.
3. No overly dangerous, lethal, or illegal challenges. If it can cause serious bodily harm, rig damage, or send you to jail, its off limits!
4. After any comment you make in this thread, please include the current challenge at the bottom of your comment to prevent the challenges from getting lost. Please keep the chit chat to a minimum. This is a PICTURE GAME not general discussion!
5. The current challenge poster can complete their own challenge and post the pics as examples. This is to keep the thread pic heavy. This does not however, allow them to select a new challenge.
6. IF after 3 DAYS a challenge is not met, the CURRENT challenge winner CAN post a new challenge. NOTE: CAN but doesn't have to.
7. If a pic is in dispute, 3 yes votes can accept the picture.
8. If a pic is posted without a new challenge, the current challenge is still active until the challenge is satisfied, a new challenge is posted, or lastly, refer to rule #6.
9. PICS MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE WAS POSTED!!!! NO CHEATING!!!
Have fun and enjoy!
The idea is to post challenges that are not too difficult to do, not hazardous to persons/property, or illegal in order to keep the thread moving. If you make them too hard or out of reach of many jeepers the thread will stall. Not everyone can do some challenges.
That said, The current challenge is:
Your Jeep using its winch to get out of a bad spot on a trail.
Silence is Golden, Duct tape comes in Many Colors.
Journeyman Meterman IBEW Local 611
Work with enthusiasm as though you were working for the Lord rather than for man.
Ok, lets make the challenge a little less restrictive. Change it to: "Your Jeep being winched out of a bad spot on a trail". Doesn't matter if it is your winch or someone else's winch, or even the tow truck if it can get there.
Oh I'm getting stuck! Someone better beat me before 5 or 6 pm eastern
(I failed trying to get stuck, I tried lines I never took, holes ive never been in and still, never had to pull it out). Everything else was entirely to deep, would have swallowed my jeep live. I've had a good 6 inches on my floor boards. Someone needs to get this pic.