Name a place, thing or action to take a picture with or of your Jeep. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next chellenge. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. No photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 3 days the person that picked it can choose a new one.
1. Pics must be taken after the challenge was posted. No using pics that you already have. The point of this is to go out and do something fun, cool, silly, etc with your Jeep.
2. PICS MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE WAS POSTED! To keep all you honest guys and gals honest, all challenge pics must have something in the pic that proves that it is a fresh picture such as a small sign or label with the date written on it.
3. No overly dangerous, lethal, or illegal challenges. If it can cause serious bodily harm, rig damage, or send you to jail, it’s off limits!
4. After any comment you make in this thread, please include the current challenge at the bottom of your comment to prevent the challenges from getting lost. Please keep the chit chat to a minimum. This is a PICTURE GAME not general discussion!
5. The current challenge poster can complete their own challenge and post the pics as “examples.” This is to keep the thread pic heavy. This does not however, allow them to select a new challenge.
6. If after 3 days a challenge is not met, the current challenge winner can select a new challenge.
7. If a pic is in dispute, 3 “yes” votes can accept the picture.
8. If a pic is posted without a new challenge, the current challenge is still active until the challenge is satisfied, a new challenge is posted, or lastly, refer to rule #6.
9. PICS MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE WAS POSTED!!!! NO CHEATING!!!
x3, per rule #6 we're ready for a new challenge robswampthing.
"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."
[COLOR="red"][B]For Sale:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/jk-4dr-black-painted-hard-top-1000-a-1541186/"][COLOR="Blue"]2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/jkur-18-59-springs-shocks-1557427/"][COLOR="Purple"]JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks[/COLOR][/URL]
[SIZE="1"][B]97 TJ:[/B] daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
[B]98 TJ:[/B] Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
[B]06 LJ Rubicon:[/B] mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
[B]13 JKU Rubicon:[/B] Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs[/SIZE]
x3, they should be something the average owner can easily do around town.
Yup. That was the point of this thread. The last one went awry for the same reasons; people posting challenges that were too hard, too involved, and people lost interest. Same thing happened here. That and I've been too crazy busy to baby sit this thread for the last month+. So, I'm gonna take control here and get things back on track......
your topless Jeep parked in a busy parking lot with a sign that says TAKE YOUR TOP OFF on the windshield.