JEEP PICTURE CHALLENGE v2.0 - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > JEEP PICTURE CHALLENGE v2.0

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 04-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #136
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki4cye
To clarify. Next challenge... Your jeep overstuffed(more stuff than easily fits).

Sent from here to there using JeepForum
Not mine, but thought it was appropriate ...

image-3063604559.jpg

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #137
ki4cye
1990 YJ Wrangler 

That is definately overstuffed. Too bad its an old picture.

Sent from my DROID X2 using JeepForum
ki4cye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #138
Abowers

New challenge?
Abowers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #139
ki4cye
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Looks like we need more than a new challenge. Looks like we need more interest. The current challenge could be completed by anyone at no cost. Stuff it full of pillows or people or anything.

Unread 04-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #140
DJeepinOK
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I think after the thread switch and a few bad challenges people started loosing interest because it was always the same challenge...
Unread 04-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #141
Abowers

True is it still the same challenge?
Abowers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #142
ki4cye
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Yep. Your jeep overstuffed

Sent from my DROID X2 using JeepForum
Unread 04-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #143
Sparrows
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki4cye View Post
Looks like we need more than a new challenge. Looks like we need more interest. The current challenge could be completed by anyone at no cost. Stuff it full of pillows or people or anything.

I agree. I think people lost interest. Kinda of a bummer but it happens. Give it some time and people will get back into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJeepinOK View Post
I think after the thread switch and a few bad challenges people started loosing interest because it was always the same challenge...
The problem isn't that the challenges are similar, it's that people lost enough interest to not want to put forth any effort. If you go to the last thread, on the first page, there is a link to a much older pic challenge thread. It made it to a few hundred pages before it died. Some of the challenges were really funny and required a little effort but people still got them done. One that cracked me up was "two people lightsaber fighting in your Jeep in a parking lot." A couple guys went to wal-mart, bought cheap lightsaber toys, then got the pic in the parking lot. Super funny!

We're having a hard time getting people to snap a pic of them filling up with gas. I would say interest has gotten really low! I've been pretty busy and haven't had a chance to participate in the last week. All it takes is 3-4 people actively competing to complete the challenges to boost the morale and get more people interested. Just have to make an effort

Maybe it's time for a new type of game for a while? Give this one a break? I think the Jeep games are fun, but sometimes people just get bored...any ideas/thoughts/suggestions?

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 02:30 PM   #144
BigMT
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I am sure that there are a few of you out there that are apart of the Wrangler Forum as well. The "Wrangler Picture Challenge" there is a pretty good thread as well as this one. IMO, I really like the fact that there is more than one challenge at a time going on in the Wrangler Pic Challenge. I could really care less that the monthly winner gets a free t-shirt from Off Road Gear, but the whole set up provides a variety for people to chose from besides just one challenge at a time.... just sayin.

I love this thread and would love to see it continue.

God loves mud! Why do you think it rains?
BigMT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #145
sparkyB34
2006 TJ Wrangler 

There was a game couple years ago that someone would post a bunch of different challenges all worth different points. You would have so many days to get out there and take pictures of the different challenges. Post up all your pictures and total up your points. Person with the most points won the game
sparkyB34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #146
DJeepinOK
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Those both sound like good additions to the game! I was also thinking that maybe the challenge poster could post up like 3 related challenges and the first person to do all 3 gets the next one. Just kinda spit ballin trying to get interest back into this game! This is one my favorite parts of the forum!
Unread 04-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #147
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

Ok. Since people seem not to be caring/participating (this includes me as well) I'll go get this one tomorrow.. Between my tattoo appraisal, work and school. I WILL get it done! In fact, I am so dedicated, I just put a reminder in my phone
Unread 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #148
Scram
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'm still subscribed....lets keep it alive.
Scram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #149
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

Finally! Haha overstuffed!

Next challenge: Your Jeep next to something capable of doing 150+. So use your imagination! Planes, trains, automobiles, but remember, 150+ MPH! Get on it!
Unread 04-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #150
BigMT
2005 LJ Wrangler 

How about Mach 1.5?

forumrunner_20130415_161419.jpg

New Challenge: your jeep with something, other than a vehicle, that is the same color. i.e. yellow jeep and a deWalt drill, black jeep and a black lab dog...

God loves mud! Why do you think it rains?
BigMT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.