JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Jeep Picture Requests (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/)
-   -   JEEP PICTURE CHALLENGE v2.0 (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/jeep-picture-challenge-v2-0-a-1499448/)

Sparrows 03-26-2013 02:07 PM

JEEP PICTURE CHALLENGE v2.0

Here's the rules of this challenge game.

Name a place, thing or action to take a picture with or of your Jeep. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next chellenge. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. No photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 3 days the person that picked it can choose a new one.

Rules
1. Pics must be taken after the challenge was posted. No using pics that you already have. The point of this is to go out and do something fun, cool, silly, etc with your Jeep.
2. PICS MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE WAS POSTED! To keep all you honest guys and gals honest, all challenge pics must have something in the pic that proves that it is a fresh picture such as a small sign or label with the date written on it.
3. No overly dangerous, lethal, or illegal challenges. If it can cause serious bodily harm, rig damage, or send you to jail, it’s off limits!
4. After any comment you make in this thread, please include the current challenge at the bottom of your comment to prevent the challenges from getting lost. Please keep the chit chat to a minimum. This is a PICTURE GAME not general discussion!
5. The current challenge poster can complete their own challenge and post the pics as “examples.” This is to keep the thread pic heavy. This does not however, allow them to select a new challenge.
6. If after 3 days a challenge is not met, the current challenge winner can select a new challenge.
7. If a pic is in dispute, 3 “yes” votes can accept the picture.
8. If a pic is posted without a new challenge, the current challenge is still active until the challenge is satisfied, a new challenge is posted, or lastly, refer to rule #6.
9. PICS MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE WAS POSTED!!!! NO CHEATING!!!

Have fun and enjoy!
Cheers :cheers:

Sparrows 03-26-2013 02:08 PM

First Challenge, posted by Kuzican, and taken from v1.0

your jeep with one half muddy and the other half clean. the date written in the mud/dirt somewhere

Have at it and lets keep this pic heavy!
Cheers

kuzican 03-26-2013 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's my pic of my challenge. decided i should wash it while it was warm out.

just noticed my trail rash....the date 3/26 is written right next to it

Prickett10 03-26-2013 03:26 PM

It's on after work yo!!!
your jeep with one half muddy and the other half clean. the date written in the mud/dirt somewhere

louie5505 03-26-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prickett10
It's on after work yo!!!

Subscribed to this one also!!

8pitcher 03-26-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuzican
here's my pic of my challenge. decided i should wash it while it was warm out.

just noticed my trail rash....the date 3/26 is written right next to it

My Jk is like this I gotta take a pic in the Mornin

louie5505 03-26-2013 09:05 PM

Current challenge: your jeep with one half muddy and the other half clean. the date written in the mud/dirt somewhere

MTBlue 03-26-2013 09:24 PM

Aaaaaand Subbed! Nice work Sparrows!

MUDDIGGER0313 03-26-2013 10:15 PM

I'm back

Sparrows 03-26-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTBlue (Post 15200478)
Aaaaaand Subbed! Nice work Sparrows!

Thanks. I aim to please :2thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUDDIGGER0313 (Post 15200701)
I'm back

Look what the cat dragged in... :p
Glad to see it man. Your pics were awesome! :thumbsup:

Current challenge

My Jeep is covered in mud right now. The splatter looks really cool to be honest and I don't really want to wash it off haha. If no one has this by tomorrow I'll take one for the team and (gasp!) wash her up!

Cheers

MUDDIGGER0313 03-26-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrows

Look what the cat dragged in... :p
Glad to see it man. Your pics were awesome! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Thanks! You got one big cat to drag my jeep in lol

kuzican 03-26-2013 11:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrows

Current challenge

My Jeep is covered in mud right now. The splatter looks really cool to be honest and I don't really want to wash it off haha. If no one has this by tomorrow I'll take one for the team and (gasp!) wash her up!

Cheers

i know what that's like. i was washing my old xj and got this picture. i figured i'd post it. it's relevent, lol. llus this thread needs more pics

DJeepinOK 03-27-2013 06:32 AM

Glad to see the new additions! Game on!
Current challenge
Current challenge

DAYJ 03-27-2013 11:52 AM

:d

99Limited 03-27-2013 03:53 PM

Sub'd! One more reason to not do real work and play with the heep!

Current challenge:

The time now is 01:20 PM.