Jeep picture challenge - Page 135 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Jeep picture challenge

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr

Closed Thread
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:12 AM   #2011
jbmolly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I had to change the steering column so that i have an actual keyed switch instead of a push button on the dash and now I am in the process of putting the grant wheel back on

Getting ready to start my project. I hate to say it but due to limited time with the new job and limited space at the new rental house I will have to pay for most of my work to be done this time. This build is gonna suck!
Until it's done!
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:13 AM   #2012
jbmolly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

next challenge??

Getting ready to start my project. I hate to say it but due to limited time with the new job and limited space at the new rental house I will have to pay for most of my work to be done this time. This build is gonna suck!
Until it's done!
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:19 AM   #2013
jbmolly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

From keepishop, Challenge: We now require a jeep running over ketchup packets. The further the spray, the better.

Until it's done!
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:50 AM   #2014
1badxj
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmolly View Post
From keepishop, Challenge: We now require a jeep running over ketchup packets. The further the spray, the better.

Oh, have I got this one so nailed!!! brb
New Toy: 2005 Rubihara #111 of 1000
Wife's: 2005 Liberty CRD
2.5"lift, Rock Lizard rock rails, Front True Trac, Rear Powertrax N0-Slip locker, & 31" Duratracs on 15x7 rock crawler rims
Tow Rig: 2003 Silver Reg. Cab Dodge 2500 2wd
5.9 Cummins (lots of mods) dyno proven 550+rwhp
Unread 08-31-2010, 03:18 AM   #2015
1badxj
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Here's the deal..........sure, I had some ketchup packs........but I figured, whats the fun in that?????? Why not a whole damn bottle of ketchup??? Points for spray? Lets just say it sprayed clear accross my 24ft driveway into the bushes!!!

Next challenge: Picture of you and your dirtiest, muddiest Jeep sitting outside a car dealers storefront with their car salesman standing next to it holding a sign saying "All Trades Welcome!!!"

Again, since my last additional challenge was not satisfied b4 I won again, I will throw in a 6month subscription to JF if this is taken in front of a Luxury car dealer with one of their salesman.
dsc05451.jpg   dsc05454.jpg   dsc05455.jpg  
New Toy: 2005 Rubihara #111 of 1000
Wife's: 2005 Liberty CRD
2.5"lift, Rock Lizard rock rails, Front True Trac, Rear Powertrax N0-Slip locker, & 31" Duratracs on 15x7 rock crawler rims
Tow Rig: 2003 Silver Reg. Cab Dodge 2500 2wd
5.9 Cummins (lots of mods) dyno proven 550+rwhp
Unread 08-31-2010, 03:31 AM   #2016
SteelBlue_WJ
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmolly From keepishop, Challenge: We now require a jeep running over ketchup packets. The further the spray, the better.

That isnt a ketchup packet... that is a bottle and i think mine got further... i taped 5 together and ran over it... the side didnt go more then a few feet but the front FLEW! I think mine should win cuz i stuck to the rules.. but I wont whine

prep

ready??

splat!

holy cow!

Light to light on shot

128in plus 48 inches = over 14.5 feet (it was longer then my 12 foot tape measure

2001 Steel Blue WJ Laredo SA 4x4, 3.5" lift, Apperance Package with factory Laredo Steel Blue cladding/leather
Conferr Roof Basket with custom Randy Ellis Design light cage, WAAG grille guard and Hella lots of 500 lights

2004 Wrangler Sport, 2.5" and 31's, nothing special

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.' "
John Greenleaf Whittier

Last edited by SteelBlue_WJ; 08-31-2010 at 03:52 AM..
Unread 08-31-2010, 03:56 AM   #2017
jbmolly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Next challenge: Picture of you and your dirtiest, muddiest Jeep sitting outside a car dealers storefront with their car salesman standing next to it holding a sign saying "All Trades Welcome!!!"

Again, since my last additional challenge was not satisfied b4 I won again, I will throw in a 6month subscription to JF if this is taken in front of a Luxury car dealer with one of their salesman.[/QUOTE]
I have got to find some mud on this Island......When Is monsoon Season gonna get here. I have 2 jeeps and haven't seen any mud since we have been here. It was raining at the beach last week and we left and went to the four wheeling spot on the north end and it was dry as a bone. UGH!!!!

Until it's done!
Unread 08-31-2010, 04:45 AM   #2018
keepishop
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Gotta go with the ACTUAL packets on this one, though the bottle idea was bad ***!

Current: Black 89 limited, dakota bastard pack, zj coils, 1.5" lift, open cooling swap, bronco 2 carrier, rad fan switch
Rest in Pieces: Red 1990 cherokee dana30/8.25 - v8 zj coils & s10 bastard pack 2.5" lift - 31x10.5r15 tires - v8 zj tierod

Quote:
Originally Posted by talentjeep View Post
Bleed or Quit.
jf irc @ irc.freenode.net #jeepforum
Unread 08-31-2010, 07:43 AM   #2019
georgia4x4in
1996 XJ Cherokee 

agreed. the bottle was bad ***, but the challenge specifically said packets. i'd give this one to SteeBllue WJ
Unread 08-31-2010, 07:58 AM   #2020
SteelBlue_WJ
Web Wheeler

Ok well lets make this interesting... the rules for this are very specific and the pics must adhere to all JF term and conditions.. those that dont pm them to me LOL

NEW CHALLENGE!
take a picture of a female washing your jeep in a bikini or posing for your Jeep in a bikini. the female must be 18-45 years of age. no wives, GFs, mothers, daughters, grand daughters or other family members. someone like a neighbor or stranger to make it interesting.. they must also be holding a sign that says "Steelblue_WJ is my lover"
bonus if she is hot

2001 Steel Blue WJ Laredo SA 4x4, 3.5" lift, Apperance Package with factory Laredo Steel Blue cladding/leather
Conferr Roof Basket with custom Randy Ellis Design light cage, WAAG grille guard and Hella lots of 500 lights

2004 Wrangler Sport, 2.5" and 31's, nothing special

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.' "
John Greenleaf Whittier
Unread 08-31-2010, 08:06 AM   #2021
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

i already did this one...

Unread 08-31-2010, 09:36 AM   #2022
jimkonow
2008 JK Wrangler 

its sortof a repeat challenge, but its got a twist to it...i say it stands, because who doesnt like seeing hotties in bikinis washing jeeps? the more the merrier, i say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
I need $$$$$$$ for O|||||||O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFlame View Post
But the REAL answer is a True Jeeper goes topless all winter with nothing more than a jacket and never complains. If he's cold, he never shows it, if he's wet and miserable he mans up and shuts up.
If you can't do that, put the top back on because you're a poser anyway.
Unread 08-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #2023
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue_WJ View Post
Ok well lets make this interesting... the rules for this are very specific and the pics must adhere to all JF term and conditions.. those that dont pm them to me LOL

NEW CHALLENGE!
take a picture of a female washing your jeep in a bikini or posing for your Jeep in a bikini. the female must be 18-45 years of age. no wives, GFs, mothers, daughters, grand daughters or other family members. someone like a neighbor or stranger to make it interesting.. they must also be holding a sign that says "Steelblue_WJ is my lover"
bonus if she is hot
This isn't e-harmony.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
Unread 08-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #2024
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertTJ View Post
i already did this one...

the challenge said no sisters , plus didnt you post this under the hottest wife and girl friend thread im sure you did

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesSJ View Post
I am disrespectful and my rude comment has been removed by a moderator
Unread 08-31-2010, 09:47 AM   #2025
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYLER_USCG View Post
the challenge said no sisters , plus didnt you post this under the hottest wife and girl friend thread im sure you did
haha aren't you funny... and yes i did. i posted this up to show that it already been done. thats why i didn't post another challege

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.