Jeep badge of honor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Jeep badge of honor

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 03-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
steroidxjohnson
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Jeep badge of honor

Just registered my Lj on the jeep badge of honor program, unfortunately drummond island and all the other trails that are on there are a cruise for me from the lovely suburbs of Detroit.

Anyone have the hard badges on their rig?

steroidxjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #2
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hello,

I have completed 4 trails and am an "explorer" but have not received them.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/birth-zombiehunta-1612329/
zombiehunta666 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #3
Machinist
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Whats the badge of honor?
Machinist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 05:44 AM   #4
95ZeeJay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

it's for people who want some "bling" to tell other Jeepers they ran some trails
Heck I ran all the trails at Superlift in AR with some dang rookies in lesser-built rigs. I don't need a badge for that. And I've got permanent "badges" all over my dang Jeep from the harder trails.
52 Willys CJ3a: stock-ish (his)**95 ZJ Laredo 4.0: removable doors, longarm, 8.8 rear, leaks, squeaks, dents, dings, etc (ours)**03 TJ Rubicon: longarm, body lift, 33" Duratracs- SOLD**05 LJ Rubicon: stock (MINE!)
95ZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95ZeeJay View Post
it's for people who want some "bling" to tell other Jeepers they ran some trails
Heck I ran all the trails at Superlift in AR with some dang rookies in lesser-built rigs. I don't need a badge for that. And I've got permanent "badges" all over my dang Jeep from the harder trails.
i have permanent badges all over mine as well, the harder the trail usually the more badges it presents me with.

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

I don't see the need to announce that I wheel such and such trail. If people look at mine and see a mall crawler, I really don't care. Plus, keeping it clean and in good repair keeps the cops off my case.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 07:57 PM   #7
95ZeeJay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

someone in our club registered and ran some trails back in April and just now got the hard badges, so it takes awhile to actually receive them. For the life of me I can't find the pic he posted of them.
52 Willys CJ3a: stock-ish (his)**95 ZJ Laredo 4.0: removable doors, longarm, 8.8 rear, leaks, squeaks, dents, dings, etc (ours)**03 TJ Rubicon: longarm, body lift, 33" Duratracs- SOLD**05 LJ Rubicon: stock (MINE!)
95ZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #8
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Badges??? We don't need no stinkin' badges.............
tj1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.