Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Impact Orange Jeep

17K views 50 replies 23 participants last post by  Mainewoods 
#1 ·
Looking for pics of anyones Impact Orange TJ with black wheels. I have the stock Alcoa's on mine now, and was thinking of going to Soft 8's or something. Thanks.

#3 ·
That top one has a viper v10 in it. It's a beast. I'll post up pics of mine when I get home and am not on my phone.

#4 ·
Thanks guys. If you can tell in my profile pic, mine is the orange with grey fender skirts and grey top. I am thinking of changing the fender skirts and top to black, and the wheels also. Wanted to try and get an idea of what it would look like before I buy the wheels.

#5 ·
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

#6 ·
I had the gray top and fender flares too. I hated them. Hopefully my pics helped. Check out the Impact Orange Jeep club on Jeepspace. Lots of IO Jeeps in there. The wheels on my Jeep in the pics above are JK Rubi Moabs, they look a lot like the TJ Moabs, but are a little different. Me and a buddy painted them satin black.

#9 ·
Looks orange to me lol

Sometime in the next few weeks I'm painting mine IO :thumbsup:
It's a great color. I love how it changes in the light. Once you get it painted, join the club!

#13 ·
Thanks everyone. I am convinced. I am going to get the black wheels and change paint my fender flares black. I will also change the color of my tops.
This is what mine looks like now, with the exception of new rear and front bumpers and winch. Also have A to Z rock sliders on it. With the nerf bars removed. They are for sale.

#15 ·
You shut your blasphemous mouth!

I do like amber fire, but impact orange is better. I've seen them side by side, and I'm still liking the io.

#20 ·
It's all for show at this point. I know what you really think.

#23 ·
Might be? pffffft

#30 ·
Looks great Camo! Good Job. The wheels set it off nicely. Should Have kept the filler bezel black though. It's a nice accent. :) Awesome Job though. Did you paint it yourself?

#31 ·
Yeah Bennett my brother and I painted it the other night, we just did everything black accessory with black spray on bedliner, and the door and windshield jams and the rollbar in the bedliner as well. I'm Gonna add a locking gas cap soon

More pics in the link in my sig with some more info if you want any

Thanks a lot

#32 ·
Sweet dude. Keep at it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.