how much would you say this stock 95 yj is worth - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > how much would you say this stock 95 yj is worth

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 10-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
seanglen
1995 YJ Wrangler 

how much would you say this stock 95 yj is worth

just wondering how much everyone thinks this stock yj is worth.
4cyl 140,000miles
nothing special. just clean and has a tuffy box in between the seats, nice after market bumpers. has a soft top as well.
i have about 5000 dollars into it but i don't really care i need money to put down on a house and was thinking if i cold get 3000 dollars for it i would be happy. is that thinking too high?
thanks for your comments.
Sean

jeep.jpg  
seanglen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
yjCarlton
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ha I wish you were around when I bought my 95 yj. I bought mine for 4800 and it wasn't in great shape. I honeslty would say 3 grand is a little low
yjCarlton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
RecklessXJ

1991 XJ Cherokee 

good price from the looks of it 4 cyl will keep value down some but it does look really clean
Unread 10-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #4
taythegibs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

i looked at a crappy pos of a yj the other day that they were asking 4k for....they sold it for $3800 (talking to the guy later on a different forum) i think thats worth more than 3k by far
taythegibs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
plumber1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

One of the people in my office just sold a very stock 91 for $3,800.00 I would think you should be able to get at least around $4,000.00 +

White Jeep Club #224
plumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

when i was looking for a jeep in july 2009 there was one in the center of my town for 4200. and i must say, it was a pos. i actually thought about buying it, too. yours, on the other hand, might actually be worth 4200. my uncle sold his 01 f250 with a cap and over 200000 miles for 6 grand. you can always lower the price if you dont have any buyers, but you can never raise it.
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2011, 10:48 PM   #7
TIMXJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Post it at $5000 and see what happens...it all depends on how quickly you want to umload it. You know it is priced right when you start getting lots of activity on it. Someone will buy it, Nice clean jeep that is unmolested. Good starting point for someone!
TIMXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
MiNiSaBa
1995 YJ Wrangler 

post it for 4500 and take what you want.
MiNiSaBa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2011, 08:10 AM   #9
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

you can more than likely get more than 3K out of it. i say around 4K-5K range. thats a real clean yj with no rust!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.