Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

How bout some Gun Metal Blue pics!

21K views 77 replies 40 participants last post by  04rubiconTR 
#1 ·
Let's see some pics! Show off that cool rig, I need some ideas :thumbsup:

#4 ·
lots of them in my site (check my sig) :thumbsup:

#6 ·
You should be able to seach for blue jeep club or jeep club and it will list the clubs available. Just find out what the last number is and claim the next one.

#7 ·
#9 ·
could one of you gun metal blue owners be so kind as to get me the colour code from your jeep?

tia

#10 ·
Ok...

#12 ·
In order to become a gun metal blue jeep club member you first need to own a gun metal blue jeep and second just pick this color font and type it in your signature(be sure not to use the same # as someone else cause it looks tacky. someone used gun metal blue jeep club #1 after I did but i dont remember who did it!!)

#13 ·
hoosier724 said:
Just north of Anderson
Cool. I'm only about 25 minutes east of Anderson. If you get your ideas and get your parts, and we can get together, I'll give you some help with your build if you need/want it.

If you want some ideas, come check out my ride. It turned out pretty well.

#15 ·
Kajunjeepn said:

Heres a picture of a trip in CO.
what size and brand are ur tires/lift combo do you have?

#17 ·
gmbtj said:
(be sure not to use the same # as someone else cause it looks tacky. someone used gun metal blue jeep club #1 after I did but i dont remember who did it!!)
Ok, I didn't found any other GMB Jeep Club Member exept for you, gmbtj...
But if you're talking about "another" member #1, and you still "the one", the other guys is #2! So I think I'm #3?
If anything wrong, just send me a PM!

BTW, really nice Jeep guys!

#19 · (Edited)
Here it is at work with the soft doors on before the rocker knockers were installed...

I'm happy with the color. I was always into the standard black (My previous three were black - two CJ7's and a Cherokee).

Attachments

#22 ·
itajeepthing said:
here's mine..

yours is almost identical to ctcjason's, but w/o rocker guards!

everyone has great lookin jeeps so far,so
lets keep em comin u guys :thumbsup:

#25 ·
gmbtj said:
yours is almost identical to ctcjason's, but w/o rocker guards!

everyone has great lookin jeeps so far,so
lets keep em comin u guys :thumbsup:
Hey I want to see the his pics if it is some what like mine but it say "The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit. "

itajeepthing can you email me some of your pics so I can see them? Thanks

ctcjason@mn-jeep.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.