Holly 4 bbl throttle linkage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Holly 4 bbl throttle linkage

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 03-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
curbcrawler
1946 CJ2A 

Holly 4 bbl throttle linkage

Im setting up the throttle linkage for my 46 willys jeep project. I have a holly carb and an edlebrock intake. The carb came with no linkage, brackets or cables, just the throttle attachments directly connected to the carb. So i would like a pic of the bracketry and cable connections to the carb. Any 4 bbl carb would be of some help. thanks.

Unread 03-29-2010, 03:55 AM   #2
curbcrawler
1946 CJ2A 

15 views and no responses? somebody must have a pic or two of this. little help please.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.