Highlined TJ with 31's at stock height - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Highlined TJ with 31's at stock height

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 10-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #16
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Yea, around here they let all these rednecks drive around with beat *** old Chevy c10's with plywood rear windows, smoking like hell. Not to mention brah-man's 84 caprice smoking and leaking everywhere. And yet, the old cars are smog exempt(we don't have that either, but still). Hell that's the ones running like ****. what I'm saying is, if you got tag lights and a taillight or two, you are good

Unread 10-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #17
1CleanTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post
Im so glad I live in a free state where the cops actually focus on crime, not BS like tire coverage.

I feel sorry for all you New England Jeepers and the tyranny you have to put up with.

my fiance was pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from her rear view mirror and ive been pulled over because one of my tires touched the white line near edge of road.... my last speeding ticket was over the border in Rhode island where I was written up for doing 5mph over the speed limit. a nice $95 ticket
1CleanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #18
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CleanTJ View Post

my fiance was pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from her rear view mirror and ive been pulled over because one of my tires touched the white line near edge of road.... my last speeding ticket was over the border in Rhode island where I was written up for doing 5mph over the speed limit. a nice $95 ticket
Time to move

Only way you get pulled over around here is if your vehicle is flipped upside down in a ditch and your standing next to it chugging the last of your beers... even then its a slap on the wrist.
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.