High school parking lot - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > High school parking lot

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #91
Mike89db

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Like many who have posted here already. My high school parking lot is full of a** holes. Alot of people drive there parents expensive cars or trucks. But this one kid has a 2004 dodge 3500 with a 4 inch lift with 35's and stacks...bla bla bla. His parents bought it for him While he was taking his license test. Thats bull sh*t! lol

Of course I drive my dads tj...but I pay for the gas and I do all of the maintenance needed to be done to it.

Mike89db is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #92
jeepskater433
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike89db View Post
Like many who have posted here already. My high school parking lot is full of a** holes. Alot of people drive there parents expensive cars or trucks. But this one kid has a 2004 dodge 3500 with a 4 inch lift with 35's and stacks...bla bla bla. His parents bought it for him While he was taking his license test. Thats bull sh*t! lol

Of course I drive my dads tj...but I pay for the gas and I do all of the maintenance needed to be done to it.
i hear you there, one of my bro's freinds who was 15 didnt have his drivings permit, let alone a license, got a brand nissan altima, another friend of my bro's got a semi used mercedes kompressor, im not hating on them, i just dont understand how the he!! their parents can afford the insurance,

2009 Ford Mustang GT-DD/Track Car
1999 Jeep Wrangler-Trail Rig
1989 Jeep Comanche-Project Truck
jeepskater433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #93
Goobersbro

lol oh yea im home schooled
Unread 01-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #94
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I guess I'm one of those spoiled rich kids, I got my jeep back in 8th grade, and ended up only paying for about $8000 of the $15000 in it, but at least I wheel it occasionally and had to work for it since it was a rebuild. No pictures of the parking lot but here is my jeep

and here is a truck that I drove to school last april. The mud that dropped off of it was there until the end of the school year, and through part of the summer until the new school started getting built.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 02:09 PM   #95
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepball View Post
No one is surprized when my jeep pulls in the parking lot all covered in mudd. I am know in my school as "the kid with the really loud and muddy jeep". My space has mud packed down in it at spots. I was bequeath the muddyest jeep in the parking lot by a senior last year! Its fun it drive a muddy jeep to school and other kids love to draw pic and write in the muddy! On the other hand the teachers who monitor the lot hate me! They always ask me to wash my jeep and kick me out for stupid stuff for a week at a time. Thier is really only one rich kid with a 07 charger that is awesome and so is the kid. Not many other jeep a new grand chrokee, my ex's 99 chrokee, and some underclassmen's stock yj.

My jeep is know in my school and everyone loves it. Other then the vw punks.

ill get a pic tomorrow when school gets back in
Maybe spend a little less time getting kicked out for a week or so at a time and spending a bit more time in grammar/English class would benefit you!

I had a POS 76 Monte Carlo painted banana yellow. Tinted windows and a spring loaded antenna on the back. It was the bumble bee!

It could beat the rich kids' BMW's from a dead stop (even with the BMW's having a rolling shot). It pissed them off to no end.

I didn't begrudge anybody what they drove --- until they flaunted it. It was nice putting that kid in their place.
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #96
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

yea u can't hate them but at least most of us on here can say we built our rigs and know them better than anything else, im still reading 4 wheel drive in class lol. anyway it must be nice to have a new rubicon or chevy truck that some of these kids have bought for them. that's the reason why they can afford and drop everything into them. Hey if my dad bought me a rubicon id go all out, some kids will never learn what its like to actually want something and have to wait a long time until they can get it. thats why im so proud of mine and when i get something for it, its a huge ordeal, these kids have no idea all they can say is "ooo i must have it", and they get it. im not impressed, rather im impressed by the guys who bought and paid for theirs and save up every nickel and dime for theirs. even with a part time most can't afford a 29,000 Rubicon or a 35,000 ltz 4 door chevy crew cab while in school, it was for sure bought for them, maybe it was a write off for a company or daddy's personal...lol.

2011 GMC ALL/Terrain Sierra z71-Current

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #55
SOLIDJP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #97
Goobersbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sport44 View Post
yea u can't hate them but at least most of us on here can say we built our rigs and know them better than anything else, im still reading 4 wheel drive in class lol. anyway it must be nice to have a new rubicon or chevy truck that some of these kids have bought for them. that's the reason why they can afford and drop everything into them. Hey if my dad bought me a rubicon id go all out, some kids will never learn what its like to actually want something and have to wait a long time until they can get it. thats why im so proud of mine and when i get something for it, its a huge ordeal, these kids have no idea all they can say is "ooo i must have it", and they get it. im not impressed, rather im impressed by the guys who bought and paid for theirs and save up every nickel and dime for theirs. even with a part time most can't afford a 29,000 Rubicon or a 25,000 ltz 4 door chevy crew cab while in school, it was for sure bought for them, maybe it was a write off for a company or daddy's personal...lol.
Exactly if my parents had bought my jeep for me i would already be locked and have my tube fenders, but i probably wouldnt value it as much and probably would thrash it a little more. I know when ever i go off roading i think of the two summers it took to buy it and then rethink doing the next obsticle lol every scratch was a hot summer day digging a ditch or crawling under a house waisted lol
Unread 01-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #98
Arbslikewhoa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

This is my second year in college, but i ended up just taking out a personal loan for my jeep... 2500 I think it was.. Then all the money i take home goes into parts and maintainence... I just pay 80 monthly for a few years. So i guess you can say the bank purchased my truck (or owns it! yikes) ...over all, I think im goign to be only paying 300 dollars more due to interest. But that gives me all these years to enjoy it

CLOTHIER TRANSMISSION & TRACTION PRODUCTS
Tire Chains for 31" up to 49" tires
Transmission Adapter Kit, GM/Chevy "4 bolt main" to SAE #2
Arbslikewhoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #99
MXCarson92
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarambo101 View Post
I guess I'm one of those spoiled rich kids, I got my jeep back in 8th grade, and ended up only paying for about $8000 of the $15000 in it, but at least I wheel it occasionally and had to work for it since it was a rebuild. No pictures of the parking lot but here is my jeep

and here is a truck that I drove to school last april. The mud that dropped off of it was there until the end of the school year, and through part of the summer until the new school started getting built.
$8000 is still a hefty hunk of change for being 17, nice Jeep!

2003 Chevy 2500HD | 6.0 w/ 4.10s | Keys | H2 Wheels/315 BFG's
98 TJ SE | 3.75" Rough Country | 33x12.5x15 DC Mud Country | Cobra 19DX/Firestik 4' | IPF X4 | Genright Steering Box Skid - SOLD

ΦΚΣ
My Build
MXCarson92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #100
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

I don't think I ever took pictures in the school parking lot but we did have a pretty cool area to play in beside the school.

Where these pictures were taken, the school campus is immediately behind the camera.

And my friend's Jeep with my school behind it:

The awesome thing was that the trail behind the school actually ended up not far from my house so some days I'd take that route home
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #101
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2000xj View Post
Thats what I like to see ^^

We had a ton of Jeeps and trucks at our school, most werent used like we use em, no more than the occasional "mudding". There are even more now with the younger kids, lots of cool stuff there.

On a side note, you all hate on people too much, who cares if other people are spoiled and get everything they want. More than likely none of you even talk to these kids and dont have any problems with them other than the fact that they nice *** cars and trucks and dont have to pay for anything themselves. What about the kids on here with Rubicons who didnt buy them themselves, who cares, you gonna hate on them too?
Nope, wouldn't hate on them. All I meant from all my "hate" towards this was directed towards the kids at MY school, who act like they are better than everyone because they have money. That is all
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #102
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarambo101 View Post
I guess I'm one of those spoiled rich kids, I got my jeep back in 8th grade, and ended up only paying for about $8000 of the $15000 in it
$8000 of your own money is def. something to be proud of.
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #103
CaleTJ99
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpowa View Post
let me guess he is dating 3 cheer leaders and getting more a** on the side.. Dont hate..lol

with that note. I never had a car in high School.. I asked for a 500 dollar hooptie my but never got it.. 8 cars later and 3 motorcycles later here I am at 28 with a TJ.. life sucks then you die..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJEEPER View Post
All the kids at my school, pretty much all have audis, bmw's Lexus's, and corvetts and the rest are rich rednecks... with all brand new trucks that look like this... this is just the average one... theres a kid with a Chevy 2500 desiel thats on 38's... so clean, never been off road... its sad, but heres the one pic of one of the guys truck... and then theres a pic of his truck, and his vette, hes a sophomore in high school and has both of these vehicles...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

the guy switches off everyday between the two... makes me sick...

I remeber when i enjoyed mommy and daddys money....wtf
and never monday we all know you invented 4 wheel drive, and you cold forged the S35 in the depths of moridor, but this is 44 vs 88. so when the next 35 thread comes up. you can play for that team:kiss:
CaleTJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #104
1997_Sport

see some kids who have the cars parents bought them arent bad kids there parents just have the money and want to buy something for there kids that they never had the chance to have as a teen. I know i had to buy all 4 of my cars well i got 5000 for my GP for my 16th b-day but still they did that my sister to but still i think if i have money when i have kids i will buy them a nice jeep and spoil them because i never got that. so dont hate on kids that have nice cars n s*** unless they brag about that then just kick there a$$
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #105
Wrangler_91
1998 TJ Wrangler 

There are 2 other TJs at my school. Niether wheel at all. THere is 2 cherokees that I saw covered in mud one day so I know they have wheeled at least once. THen there is another kid with a lifted cherokee with 33" tires and everything and I know he doesn't do squat with it. (He is a friend of a friend). My school has over 2100 students so I can't know everyone.
Wrangler_91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.