High school parking lot - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > High school parking lot

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 01-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #76
NickThePyro
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We have a 150 car lot. Atleast 50 of the cars are 08/09s. One kid drives a EXT with 24" spinners and there are other "ghetto" peices of crap with big wheels as well. I drive the only lifted vehical in the parking lot. And there are 2 grand cherokees but both are stock.

Unread 01-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #77
Curt41
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
Only a 6500 jeep? cry me a river dude. Seriously, I went to private school because my parents worked hard and wanted me to get a better education than the local high school could offer.

If you wanna talk about out of place, how about my $500 Hyundai Excel that I had to pay for myself, including insurance/repairs/gas/everything else, parked next to a girl who's daddy was on the board of Bristol-Meyers Squibb? Or the guy who's parents used to own the a newspaper in Philadelphia?

If you have a $6500 vehicle in high school you need to jump down off your high horse and consider yourself lucky instead of trying to point the finger at others and talk trash.
HAHAHA yes!!!! I had a $300 Hyundai Excel that I bought, and did everything myself on. My parents could have bought me a car, but they just did not, not because they were mean, but because it was good for me to learn those little life lessons.

Check out my build thread

Survivalist Jeep #6

Rusty's 3in Full leaf pack, JKS quicker discos, rear sway bar gone, Carr light bar with 4 KC 6x9's, C4x4 Tow Hooks, Flowmaster Super 44 Off Road Muffler, 31x10.50 Goodyear Dura-Tracs

Looking for a set of pre-96 XJ front bumper endcaps
Curt41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #78
Chester405
2000 TJ Wrangler 

there are quite a few jeeps in my parking lot, but i have the only lifted TJ out of the 4 at my school. one is an LJ rubicon and the others are just normal TJs there is one lifted XJ but i never see it off road. i only know of one other jeep that goes wheeling and its a stock XJ but i think he is getting it lifted soon. there are quite a few trucks though. couple toyotas that are lifted and one chevy that is huge. he has it on 38s but only takes it off road to go hunting. the rest of the lot is just the normal, couple beaters, mostly decent cars from the late 90s to early 2000s with a few nice brand new cars here and there.
Chester405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #79
Finulanu
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Who cares about rich kids and their new beamers or audis. Just accept the way life is sometimes, besides some of those kids are never going to learn life lessons by doing stuff on your own and working hard for somethin'. I go to a private school and there are really nice cars in our lot, but it doesn't piss me off that they didn't work for them. I laugh to myself thinking they are never going to get early experience of hard work.

I did not pay for my Jeep, but I have poured every last penny into the mods I have put on it. Had very low miles on it and was higher in price than any other used Wranglers because of that. Expending anger on people who are more fortunate will never make you happy. I am a lot more proud/happy about the work I have put into making my Jeep the way it is than I would be having my parents buying me a brand new beamer. Just my .02
Finulanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #80
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

just to throw it out there when i was in high school if someone pissed me off leaving the parking lot id slow it right down, and turn up the tunes...lol anway i always park effed up like at an angle or just to take up two spots once nobody dare neared parked near me. esp when i had a dented in hood. even at college some kids wont park near a guy like me esp when they see my brush guard with battle scars.

2011 GMC ALL/Terrain Sierra z71-Current

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #55
SOLIDJP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #81
az357mag
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepskater433 View Post
i dont have a pic but i know exactly what you mean, i had my jeep all muddy and everything parked in between a brand new mercedes and a brand new 350z convertible with the girls name on the license plate, talk about spoiled rotten, not only that, we also had kids with brand new lifted jeeps and trucks, never been off-road, i think out of the 30 lifted up trucks that were at my school only 3 of them really went offroading, and it was me and a couple of my friends
i know exactly how you feel. for a while in a high school i had a chevy cavalier station wagon AND i still took it out got mud on it and everything(got stuck alot but it was fun) so many kids are spoiled rotten. we had a car show at school so many kids entered their parents vehicles as if it was theres i could go on and on and on lolol
-Justin- NIGHTCREW #055
"Cherry" 1996 XJ 4.0 i-six, 3" pro comp lift, 31" Bridgestone A/T on TJ alloys, Wilderness roof rack, K&N intake, Poweraid throttle spacer, MSD ignition, Flowmaster exhaust, BAJA lights and KC daylighters

build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1996-xj-653391/
az357mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #82
az357mag
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTVFD18 View Post
My buddy did that once with his old YJ and another friend's YJ. The principal came and found them in class and told them if they didn't move that he was towing them. He then told them they were not allowed to park in the student parking lot anymore. He mentioned something about having the vehicles parked on an angle was a safety issue. I guess he didn't consider that the snowbanks they were parked on were actually student parking spaces (which there were about 25 for probably 350+ students who actually drove). The grounds personnel magically plowed all the snow into the student section.
i can relate with many stories like that. back in the day my buddy zach and doug parked their tundra and f150 like this and had to stay til 4(as seniors we got out at 12) to get the boots taken off. there was maybe 15 vehicles includin mine that actually saw dirt and went offroad
-Justin- NIGHTCREW #055
"Cherry" 1996 XJ 4.0 i-six, 3" pro comp lift, 31" Bridgestone A/T on TJ alloys, Wilderness roof rack, K&N intake, Poweraid throttle spacer, MSD ignition, Flowmaster exhaust, BAJA lights and KC daylighters

build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653391
Unread 01-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #83
az357mag
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixiesCJ3B View Post
Back when i still had my truck with a buddies wrangler
sweet plate dude
-Justin- NIGHTCREW #055

build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653391
Unread 01-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #84
bikerman02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconis View Post
Post a pic of your Jeep in your high school parking lot. The reason I am asking this, is because my school is so pathetic. I live in a rather wealthy neighborhood, and all the kids at school have brand new Mercedes, BMW's, Lexus, you name it. I want to go along and key all of their cars. Makes me proud to have a $6,500 Jeep next to these spoiled kids. I'll grab a picture of my Jeep being "out of place" on Monday.
Dude be thankful for the jeep ya do drive. When I was in high school i just drove one of my parents cars didn't have one of my own. One of my friends drives her $600 95 camero to high school everyday and she goes to a rich school also. And ya know what she loves that car just because its hers even though we are always fixing it and the paints flaking off! Be thankful for the jeep ya have. I didn't have a jeep back then but when I was in high school but now I do and Im definately love it.
bikerman02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #85
94YJEEPER
1994 YJ Wrangler 

All the kids at my school, pretty much all have audis, bmw's Lexus's, and corvetts and the rest are rich rednecks... with all brand new trucks that look like this... this is just the average one... theres a kid with a Chevy 2500 desiel thats on 38's... so clean, never been off road... its sad, but heres the one pic of one of the guys truck... and then theres a pic of his truck, and his vette, hes a sophomore in high school and has both of these vehicles...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

the guy switches off everyday between the two... makes me sick...
Warn M8000 winch
94YJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #86
jeepskater433
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJEEPER View Post
All the kids at my school, pretty much all have audis, bmw's Lexus's, and corvetts and the rest are rich rednecks... with all brand new trucks that look like this... this is just the average one... theres a kid with a Chevy 2500 desiel thats on 38's... so clean, never been off road... its sad, but heres the one pic of one of the guys truck... and then theres a pic of his truck, and his vette, hes a sophomore in high school and has both of these vehicles...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

thats ƒucking ridiculous, i know what yall mean about your parents helping you out buying a reasonale priced car, such as a $6500 jeep, my parents also helped me buy my jeep, and not because they wanted to spoil me, but because they wanted me to be in a safe realiable car that i wouldnt have to be throwing money and time into fixing it, instead of focusing on school, even though i do throw all my money and time into my jeep, but not fixing it, making it better, just because your parents help you out in buying a car doesnt mean you wont learn lifes lessons, it just means your parents care about you, and even though my parents helped me buy my jeep i know how to appreciate it and i know lifes lessons, now for those kids such as the example above, they will never learn to appreciate anything, let alone learn lifes lessons, because their parents bought them everything plus more, and thats going to be their problem in the future when mommy and daddy arent around to pay for their crap,

2009 Ford Mustang GT-DD/Track Car
1999 Jeep Wrangler-Trail Rig
1989 Jeep Comanche-Project Truck
jeepskater433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #87
XJKyle1389
1998 XJ Cherokee 

[/QUOTE]

I am Jealous of all you MJ owners. THey are rare to come by now (especially clean) Jeep needs to produce a pickup again. I think they will definately sell this time around....I'm jealous..

But very nice MJ!
XJKyle1389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #88
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Now this is what I'm talkin about:

Marconis is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #89
mg2000xj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Thats what I like to see ^^

We had a ton of Jeeps and trucks at our school, most werent used like we use em, no more than the occasional "mudding". There are even more now with the younger kids, lots of cool stuff there.

On a side note, you all hate on people too much, who cares if other people are spoiled and get everything they want. More than likely none of you even talk to these kids and dont have any problems with them other than the fact that they nice *** cars and trucks and dont have to pay for anything themselves. What about the kids on here with Rubicons who didnt buy them themselves, who cares, you gonna hate on them too?
Utah Jeep Crew Member #119
My Webshots
New Build
Old Build
mg2000xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #90
bpowa
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJEEPER View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

let me guess he is dating 3 cheer leaders and getting more a** on the side.. Dont hate..lol

with that note. I never had a car in high School.. I asked for a 500 dollar hooptie my but never got it.. 8 cars later and 3 motorcycles later here I am at 28 with a TJ.. life sucks then you die..
bpowa is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.