High school parking lot - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > High school parking lot

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #61
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

well today i looked around and i saw two jeeps that have never seen off-road and ive never seen them before haha. a few gc one lifted charoke and thats all tomorrow mine will be there so happy

1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #62
08rubi
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconis View Post
Ok, nothing special but here I am. It's the best pic I could get because kids were bugging me asking me why the hell I was taking pictures of the cars. You can see next to me are an Audi, BMW, and then a WRX right next to that. I wish I could have taken a better picture, but you get the idea. On the other end of me was a brand new BMW X5, and a 2008 Lexus SUV. Not the best pic, but hey she looks damn good in that crowd!

Next to the jeep isn't that a nissan? but my highschool is just as bad in the sophmore lot we have a kid who had a 2008 bmw then crashed it into a ditch then his parents bought him a brand new charger.
08rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #63
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rubi View Post
Next to the jeep isn't that a nissan? but my highschool is just as bad in the sophmore lot we have a kid who had a 2008 bmw then crashed it into a ditch then his parents bought him a brand new charger.
well according to ur name u have an 08 rubican isnt that kinda not cheep for a high schooler??
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #64
08rubi
2009 JK Wrangler 

its not mine i share it with my dad
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #65
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rubi View Post
its not mine i share it with my dad
o alright so maybe the kid with the 08 bmw also shared it with his dad??
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #66
08rubi
2009 JK Wrangler 

nope his dad had a porshe
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #67
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

o nvm im just messing with u anyway
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #68
1996BlackXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I am gonna try to get my front tires to the top of the snowbank tomorrow and get a pic up. It's a 3 foot pile and it covers half my spot because I park on a corner. All my friends told me to take that spot because their sedans wouldn't be able to park. So I did, gladly.

The snow is still kind of soft so I only went halfway but I will make a better approach angle next time
4.5" lift of assorted brands, 33x10.5 KM2s on D-Windows, JCR rear bumper, Nates Slimline w/Champion 8k winch, custom half doors, roof rack, and tire carrier, Maine Woods dents and pin striping, and various other cool things.
www.maine4x4.org Maine Jeep Club Member #1 Firefighter Jeep Club Member Black Jeep Society Member #163Survivalist Jeep Club Member #14
1996BlackXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #69
NJSPEEDER
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconis View Post
Makes me proud to have a $6,500 Jeep next to these spoiled kids.

Only a 6500 jeep? cry me a river dude. Seriously, I went to private school because my parents worked hard and wanted me to get a better education than the local high school could offer.

If you wanna talk about out of place, how about my $500 Hyundai Excel that I had to pay for myself, including insurance/repairs/gas/everything else, parked next to a girl who's daddy was on the board of Bristol-Meyers Squibb? Or the guy who's parents used to own the a newspaper in Philadelphia?

If you have a $6500 vehicle in high school you need to jump down off your high horse and consider yourself lucky instead of trying to point the finger at others and talk trash.
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
www.NJFBOA.org
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #70
schu
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Lets say my school is far from the rich kids all you have. First the parking lot for our trailers is gravel lol and there is only one bmw which is a late model, decent but not that nice. The nicest vehicle I would say is proably either my jeep or a stock 05 mazda 6. Where we live most people go offroad if they don't have a car whether they have a lift or not lol.
schu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #71
monjorrow
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ill get pics tomorrow. Winter break is officially over . I just got my wrangler for christmas. There are some modded jeeps at my school and some stock..also some brand new "daddy bought it" cars. I consider myself VERY lucky to have the jeep i have and would not trade it for the world. But it doesn't bother me to see the rich kid cars because like it was stated earlier..if their parents have worked hard to give their children the best then why not? Just my .2
Unread 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #72
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
Only a 6500 jeep? cry me a river dude. Seriously, I went to private school because my parents worked hard and wanted me to get a better education than the local high school could offer.

If you wanna talk about out of place, how about my $500 Hyundai Excel that I had to pay for myself, including insurance/repairs/gas/everything else, parked next to a girl who's daddy was on the board of Bristol-Meyers Squibb? Or the guy who's parents used to own the a newspaper in Philadelphia?

If you have a $6500 vehicle in high school you need to jump down off your high horse and consider yourself lucky instead of trying to point the finger at others and talk trash.
Two things:

I do consider myself lucky that my parents were able to help me pay for it. I pay for every single thing on my Jeep aside from insurance, so yeah I am grateful they were able to give me that assistance. I was just saying that to show comparison to the people with $30,000 and greater cars.

To the guy who said it was a Nissan next to me, yes, it is, I was just talking about the others though.

*Edit: The reason I am frustrated, is because if you knew Long Island, you'd understand my anger towards the kids that live here. They go around like money grows on trees and spend it on complete needless things, coming into school with new outfits EVERY DAY and things of the like. I am not on a high horse or anything, simply stating my mind and somehow related it to Jeeps in my high school parking lot.

Last edited by Marconis; 01-05-2009 at 02:32 PM..
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 03:15 PM   #73
jeepkid03
Winning

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I understand what you mean man. Last year when I was a senior in HS we had kids with BMWs who didn't even know how many cylinders they had under the hood. Or what kind of transmission they had. When my '90 XJ got hit some kid asked why I didnt drive my jeep to school and I told him someone had hit me. He then proceeded to ask me "aren't your parents gunna buy you a brand new one? 'cuz thats what mine did when I crashed into a pole" And I understand the whole rich nieghborhood thing. I recently moved to a rich neighborhood from what was basically in the middle of two farms near the woods on a dirt road. People look at me like I don't belong..and don't even return the friendly wave if I pass by when they are getting thier mail. How hard is it to wave??? Some guy even complained to my mom that I should park my XJ in the garage because it was too dirty...even tho my dad drives a '99 WJ that is so dirty the headlights look dim

My 0331 Head Swap How-To Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/0...hread-1371398/

Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1119997/
jeepkid03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #74
freeburg
1987 MJ Comanche 

for some odd reason the school gave all the lifted jeeps the crappy parking lot my MJ my friends XJ some underclassmens ugly XJ (color matched rims green) 2 TJ's and another XJ driven by a D-bag That always got stuck had to come pull him out all the time BA Xj though we had a rock pile on the lot too parked on it a couple times
Unread 01-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #75
MXCarson92
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkid03 View Post
I understand what you mean man. Last year when I was a senior in HS we had kids with BMWs who didn't even know how many cylinders they had under the hood. Or what kind of transmission they had. When my '90 XJ got hit some kid asked why I didnt drive my jeep to school and I told him someone had hit me. He then proceeded to ask me "aren't your parents gunna buy you a brand new one? 'cuz thats what mine did when I crashed into a pole" And I understand the whole rich nieghborhood thing. I recently moved to a rich neighborhood from what was basically in the middle of two farms near the woods on a dirt road. People look at me like I don't belong..and don't even return the friendly wave if I pass by when they are getting thier mail. How hard is it to wave??? Some guy even complained to my mom that I should park my XJ in the garage because it was too dirty...even tho my dad drives a '99 WJ that is so dirty the headlights look dim
I feel bad for you man, I almost feel like making a promise to myself that no matter how much money I have, I'll never move into one of those communities.

2003 Chevy 2500HD | 6.0 w/ 4.10s | Keys | H2 Wheels/315 BFG's
98 TJ SE | 3.75" Rough Country | 33x12.5x15 DC Mud Country | Cobra 19DX/Firestik 4' | IPF X4 | Genright Steering Box Skid - SOLD

ΦΚΣ
My Build
MXCarson92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.