High school parking lot - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > High school parking lot

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-04-2009, 03:46 PM   #46
Hesher420
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finulanu View Post
Haha yeah thats the way its done
Whenever it snows, all the snow its moved onto the curbs creating massive snowbanks. Me and my buddy park up on them all the time..again wish I had pics but I don't. Nobody understands but us lol...
Thats the best part of winter, parking lot wheeling on snow banks. I just got the wife pretty good last night actually. We went to eat at Applebees and she saw me pull up on the snow bank but wasnt expecting just how high the Jeep was.Stepped out face first into a snow bank when the ground wasnt where she expected it to be.

**'06 Blacked Out LJ**

> > > LJ Owners Group < < <

Black Jeep Society
"We are one. One society. Digitless."
"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Hesher420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #47
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowjeep10 View Post
theres 2 other TJs at my school other than mine and neither one of them will never see mud or go offroad. theres a stock YJ that gets a lil muddy sometimes but nothin major. me and my friends all got parkin tickets on the first day of school because we all got up earley and went and hit a local mud hole and we still had mud on our tires coming in the parkin lot and by the time we got out of school most of the mud fell into the parkin spots, the security guy hates us now
ill get a picture tomorrow

i dont get whats so bad with that its mu it will warsh off?
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #48
Jeepball
1998 TJ Wrangler 

No one is surprized when my jeep pulls in the parking lot all covered in mudd. I am know in my school as "the kid with the really loud and muddy jeep". My space has mud packed down in it at spots. I was bequeath the muddyest jeep in the parking lot by a senior last year! Its fun it drive a muddy jeep to school and other kids love to draw pic and write in the muddy! On the other hand the teachers who monitor the lot hate me! They always ask me to wash my jeep and kick me out for stupid stuff for a week at a time. Thier is really only one rich kid with a 07 charger that is awesome and so is the kid. Not many other jeep a new grand chrokee, my ex's 99 chrokee, and some underclassmen's stock yj.

My jeep is know in my school and everyone loves it. Other then the vw punks.

ill get a pic tomorrow when school gets back in

Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member #173

[URL="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3047000"]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3047000[/URL]

[url]http://fuh2.com/[/url]
Jeepball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #49
slowjeep10
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxncj18 View Post
i dont get whats so bad with that its mu it will warsh off?
yeah that pretty much what i told the guy who gave up the parkin tickets, but i just ripped it up and threw it away, he said next time its muddy i get my parkin pass taken away i might go hit that mud hole in the mornin just to make him mad
slowjeep10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #50
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowjeep10 View Post
yeah that pretty much what i told the guy who gave up the parkin tickets, but i just ripped it up and threw it away, he said next time its muddy i get my parkin pass taken away i might go hit that mud hole in the mornin just to make him mad
wow is your school big to have a surcrity gaurd?? We have a "cop" that stays in our school for about 2 hrs then goes home haha. And no one monitors the parking lot but i wish we had assigned spots we just park where ever we want on the senior lot
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #51
chrisjep97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepball View Post
No one is surprized when my jeep pulls in the parking lot all covered in mudd. I am know in my school as "the kid with the really loud and muddy jeep". My space has mud packed down in it at spots. I was bequeath the muddyest jeep in the parking lot by a senior last year! Its fun it drive a muddy jeep to school and other kids love to draw pic and write in the muddy! On the other hand the teachers who monitor the lot hate me! They always ask me to wash my jeep and kick me out for stupid stuff for a week at a time. Thier is really only one rich kid with a 07 charger that is awesome and so is the kid. Not many other jeep a new grand chrokee, my ex's 99 chrokee, and some underclassmen's stock yj.

My jeep is know in my school and everyone loves it. Other then the vw punks.

ill get a pic tomorrow when school gets back in

hahah i always left chunks of mud in my parking space in HS, now in college the muddy jeep is always muddy because nobody judges me by what i drive so i dont wash it any more.
thats retarted the teachers want you to wash your jeep to park there.

this isnt highschool but my dorm parking lot in college-

low output 4cyl jeep club member #150
chrisjep97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #52
bgoman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

i dont have pics right now but ive got the only modified vehicle in the town. my town is pretty rich so most kids get new cars in high school, and I kind of did too (got the jeep stock with 30,000mi). I dont keep track of other cars besides trucks and jeeps so idk what its called but a kid at the school drive a new BMW, and its not one of the sedans, its the new two-seater sportscar. There are other kids with jeeps but theyre either brand new JK 4 doors or old beaters that are clearly not cared for. But even with theyre nice cars and everything, ive had tons of people want to go off roading and say how sick the jeep is (its not great but they dont know better).

The only thing that makes me mad is when kids write in the mud on the car, idk how many times ive found "wash me" on it and smiley faces in the headlights. And no one seems to care that i track mud through the parking lot lol.
bgoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #53
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

my MJ at school.

Red 00 XJ 4.5" and 33 km2's with other goodies
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 4.0, 5spd, 235 Duratracs
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #54
Speed911
2005 LJ Wrangler 

pre-33's

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #55
heyitsme
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I wish I had a pic...but since I don't DD the TJ anymore it stays dirty more. Sooo...whenever it's dirty and it's raining I like to drive it to school and let it crap in the parking lot all day long, then all the other folks get ticked when they have to drive through it in their small cars and especially the chick with the H3. I do this as I drive out>
And the funny thing is the assistant principle likes my Jeep and waves every time he sees me in it; he probably wouldn't care if I parked on snow banks if we had those down here...
Unread 01-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #56
BulldogTJ98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsme View Post
I wish I had a pic...but since I don't DD the TJ anymore it stays dirty more. Sooo...whenever it's dirty and it's raining I like to drive it to school and let it crap in the parking lot all day long, then all the other folks get ticked when they have to drive through it in their small cars and especially the chick with the H3. I do this as I drive out>
And the funny thing is the assistant principle likes my Jeep and waves every time he sees me in it; he probably wouldn't care if I parked on snow banks if we had those down here...

God I miss the south.

[SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Orange"]'98 TJ 4.0L, AX-15 5spd, NP231, RE 4.5 rear, 3"&.75" BB front, JKS discos, 33x12.50 KM2s on Rock Crawlers, 3.73s, Dana30 front, Dana 44 rear, JB Conversions SS SYE, JKS HD Tierod, Warn 8274 Winch, Front Stinger and Rear stinger w/ tire carrier, Rokmen Corners, Aluminum Radiator, LED tailights, Rock Lights, KCs, K&N airfilter, Optima Redtop, Cobra CB and a Sony soundbar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
BulldogTJ98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #57
metal_kid17
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01blackws6 View Post
Dude I grad in 2003 I lived in a wealthy part of time as well. Nothing felt better waxing on brand new wrx's and sti's in my trans am all day long!
Haha I can only imagine rolling into Lakota East/West with my nasty YJ but then again I went to Butler Tech which was almost as bad and def got some strange looks when I rolled in with only a semi clean square in the windshield to look out of.
Unread 01-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #58
fataltherabbit
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah I remember my HS days all the kids would know me by my jeep loud and red it was hard not to be noticed , Won Best Truck for our schools car show 2 .... but yeah the teachers hated it when they said i couldn't park in the lot anymore I parked next to the lot on a dirt hill for a good 2 weeks
[/SIZE] [COLOR="Lime"]Sunday.Drivers.[/COLOR]
fataltherabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #59
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ok, nothing special but here I am. It's the best pic I could get because kids were bugging me asking me why the hell I was taking pictures of the cars. You can see next to me are an Audi, BMW, and then a WRX right next to that. I wish I could have taken a better picture, but you get the idea. On the other end of me was a brand new BMW X5, and a 2008 Lexus SUV. Not the best pic, but hey she looks damn good in that crowd!

Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #60
3S00W
2009 JK Wrangler 

But can their fancy new model imports say this...

MADE IN THE U.S.A.
3S00W is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.