High school parking lot - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > High school parking lot

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #31
xeastend
1990 YJ Wrangler 

6 YJs, 2 of them lifted, 2 of them decently modded (stuff like rims, exhuast, bumpers, gutted interior, mud, etc)

Only like 2 or 3 TJs, none of them lifted.

LOTS of lifted trucks, covered in mud top to bottom. Our school is pretty redneck which sucks, but we have a decent amount of nice cars. Brand new 6 speed black 350Z, 2 brand new BMWs, some newer Audis, whatever. Mostly an avarage parking lot with some nice cars and Jeeps.

Last year a SOA YJ on 35's, a TJ Sahara with 31 MTs and a 3" lift, and a BB'd TJ on 32s left us.

LOOKING FOR 4cyl axles F/R, 4.10s, will trade for my 3.07s complete

Also need 16x8 rims with less backspacing
xeastend is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #32
jeb3
2007 JK Wrangler 

I graduated in 1984. Was driving a 79 Fiat Spider(fun car), listening to Van Halen on cassette, buying 45's and throwing them on the turntable when I got home. I would have taken pictures, but digital cameras weren't around yet and I couldn't afford to get film processed.
jeb3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #33
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01blackws6 View Post
So are you trying to brag that you live in a wealthy neighborhood because your mommy and daddy are rich? lol j/p
Hahaha, before I saw that "j/p" I was about to lash out on you. Although some may think I am whack, I cannot stand my neighborhood and that my mother is insanely materialistic along with all the other people around here.
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #34
madrabbitt

Ahh, high school parking lots.
Nobody ever parked next to me.

Mostly, because in a lot full of yuppie cars (this was the late 90's, so the soccer mom SUV craze hasnt really started) my muddy '85 oldsmobile sedan with the 14 inch AT's kinda stood out.

Only two people that parked near me was a 70's F250 highboy, and a decently equipped CJ-8 that was given to a girl by her grandfather... She had a baseball bat on the gunrack, and there was occasionally beer cans and tobacco juice in the rear.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #35
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Back when i still had my truck with a buddies wrangler

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #36
01blackws6
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconis View Post
Hahaha, before I saw that "j/p" I was about to lash out on you. Although some may think I am whack, I cannot stand my neighborhood and that my mother is insanely materialistic along with all the other people around here.
Dude I grad in 2003 I lived in a wealthy part of time as well. Nothing felt better waxing on brand new wrx's and sti's in my trans am all day long!
Unread 01-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #37
03Jeeper
2003 TJ Wrangler 

ill try to get a pic soon.
ya, i also dislike those spoiled kids.
Sienna Pearl Coat Club Member #24
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My totaled TJ rebuild
03Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #38
joe's_yj
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i feel you, most cars are BMW's, lexus, new mustangs, expensive SUV's and i have the cheapest jeep, a cheap YJ, paid for my be but its the best thing in that parkin lot ill get a pic
The cheapest way to get a significant power increase over a stock 2.5l, would be to pull it out and put in a 5hp briggs & stratton engine.
joe's_yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 12:31 AM   #39
MXCarson92
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'll have to get a picture someday when there's the 4 wranglers and lifted Ford in a row.

EDIT: Whoops, I already posted... it's too late for me...

2003 Chevy 2500HD | 6.0 w/ 4.10s | Keys | H2 Wheels/315 BFG's
98 TJ SE | 3.75" Rough Country | 33x12.5x15 DC Mud Country | Cobra 19DX/Firestik 4' | IPF X4 | Genright Steering Box Skid - SOLD

ΦΚΣ
My Build
MXCarson92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #40
OTVFD18
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixiesCJ3B View Post
My buddy did that once with his old YJ and another friend's YJ. The principal came and found them in class and told them if they didn't move that he was towing them. He then told them they were not allowed to park in the student parking lot anymore. He mentioned something about having the vehicles parked on an angle was a safety issue. I guess he didn't consider that the snowbanks they were parked on were actually student parking spaces (which there were about 25 for probably 350+ students who actually drove). The grounds personnel magically plowed all the snow into the student section.
OTVFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 09:42 AM   #41
hoot20
2000 TJ Wrangler 

at my school there are like.. 3 tjs.. one is completely stock and another has a bb with 33s, both of them dont understand the jeepin world so im kinda alone.. ive got the biggest daily driver jeep at our school. i dont have pictures tho
2000 TJ sport "STORMTROOPER" dual tops, 4.0L, 2.5" coil spacer, 2" BL, jks quicker disconnects, worn out 35x12.50 bfg M/Ts, 15x8 d window rock crawlers w/ 4" backspacing, front stinger, custom rear bumper, superwinch lp8500 winch, a to z rocker guards, husky liner floor mats, CB/PA system, daylighters, and straight exhaust

My custom stinger build

Quote:
Originally Posted by boone78 View Post
jeeps don't stuck, they just take breaks every once in a while, in deep holes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot View Post
Dirty Deeds, Done With Jeep!:duhrock:
hoot20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 12:59 PM   #42
hilton00
1998 TJ Wrangler 

im the only jeep. there's one lifted truck, he just mud rides like a red neck. there is this girl who drives the disgusting stock jeep every so often, its like school bus yellow, stock sized tires, but they are like mud tire/all terrain. they are weird. im sitting high and proud in my jeep with all the cars. there are maybe 5-6 trucks out of 200. ha.
hilton00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #43
Finulanu
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixiesCJ3B View Post
Haha yeah thats the way its done
Whenever it snows, all the snow its moved onto the curbs creating massive snowbanks. Me and my buddy park up on them all the time..again wish I had pics but I don't. Nobody understands but us lol...
Finulanu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #44
slowjeep10
1998 TJ Wrangler 

theres 2 other TJs at my school other than mine and neither one of them will never see mud or go offroad. theres a stock YJ that gets a lil muddy sometimes but nothin major. me and my friends all got parkin tickets on the first day of school because we all got up earley and went and hit a local mud hole and we still had mud on our tires coming in the parkin lot and by the time we got out of school most of the mud fell into the parkin spots, the security guy hates us now
ill get a picture tomorrow
slowjeep10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #45
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb3 View Post
I graduated in 1984. Was driving a 79 Fiat Spider(fun car), listening to Van Halen on cassette, buying 45's and throwing them on the turntable when I got home. I would have taken pictures, but digital cameras weren't around yet and I couldn't afford to get film processed.
I graduated in '89 so I know what you mean. I drove an RX-7 at a small school and most guys had trucks of some sort. I would also park along the back of the lot in the middle of the trucks.

Boy do I miss that RX-7 as it was like driving a rocket.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.