High school parking lot - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > High school parking lot

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #151
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

haha i wish i wasnt lazy and applyed for colleges and took sats and stuff. But i guess i thought going to a techinal high school was good enough. should have listened to guidence people other then sleeping

1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #152
monjorrow
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well im goin to college then going Air Force. The military for me is really the only way to go. I just hope I have enough time to wheel! lol
Unread 01-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #153
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah im not aloud in the military with haveing astma and a heart condition so thats out of the question
Unread 01-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #154
94YJEEPER
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monjorrow View Post
yea...im so ready to get out of that place and move on to college. I hope there are some good places to wheel in SC
If your going to be in the Charleston area then no... just illegal places
Warn M8000 winch
94YJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #155
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJEEPER View Post
If your going to be in the Charleston area then no... just illegal places
but as i have been told before jeep forum doesnt like people taking about illegal spots b ecause it makes legal jeepers look bad and blah blah lol other stuff and not the talk about it on here
Unread 01-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #156
Jeepball
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i feel your pain bout the military cuz im super color blind and cant see red on white so i cant join. So im going to college in Indiana PA the middle of no where just like home! So its party time next year!

Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member #173

[URL="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3047000"]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3047000[/URL]

[url]http://fuh2.com/[/url]
Jeepball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #157
94YJEEPER
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxncj18 View Post
but as i have been told before jeep forum doesnt like people taking about illegal spots b ecause it makes legal jeepers look bad and blah blah lol other stuff and not the talk about it on here
Im just lettn ya know what to expect...

Latter-
Warn M8000 winch
94YJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #158
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

it wasnt me asking and i was joking around, i said it because i have been told a lot to not talk about it. So dont worry bud just a joke
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #159
flexsaharatj
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconis View Post
Ok, nothing special but here I am. It's the best pic I could get because kids were bugging me asking me why the hell I was taking pictures of the cars. You can see next to me are an Audi, BMW, and then a WRX right next to that. I wish I could have taken a better picture, but you get the idea. On the other end of me was a brand new BMW X5, and a 2008 Lexus SUV. Not the best pic, but hey she looks damn good in that crowd!

what school do you go to? looks so familiar..

Firefighters Jeep Club
flexsaharatj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #160
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyDono View Post
Hey, I'm from the youngstown area as well. I've probably seen you at fireball lol. Wellsville is pretty sick. Theres some great trails there. If you ever need someone to wheel with or have a group or anything just hit me up and ill be happy to come along lol. It's hard to find people around here to wheel with or even a place to wheel.
Hell, yeah, maybe over the summer sometime, my dad is a member of a jeep club, but I can't really drive until I'm 18, which will be in march, but after that we'll have to find somewhere to go over the summer. Did you ever see the truck named "Jenna"? it was a big POS chevy that had 2 confederated flags, and a couple of seats bolted into the bed, cause that was my truck. And if either of you have 4 wheelers we'll have to go riding sometime.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #161
J-B
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My high school parking lot is a very average blend. you have some nice cars but then you have cheap cars. most of us have cheaper cars cause we go to a private school and all our parents money goes to pay tuition. i only paid about a 1000(probably not even that much) for my 98 tj sport. but it was bought 6 years before i could legally drive it. i have to pay for all the insurance, gas, mods, etc... and on occasion i drive another car, but its a 1986 f150 that sees more off road than my jeep cause it was only 800 bucks. sad to say but my dad just sold it (i almost cried). there is 2 other jeeps in my school, one is a 08 jk, and the other is a 2wd xj. we have a decent number of people who go off roading. One guy has a silverado with 8in lift and 44 in boggers and its always covered in mud. when i get a camera i will take some pics.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/e...ammy-j-935630/
J-B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #162
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexsaharatj View Post
what school do you go to? looks so familiar..
Hills East
Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #163
VinnyDono
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt41 View Post
Well I go to school in Bowling Green, but home is central ohio, where is this Wellsville? And yes, get a group together and wheel!
That's crazy. A lot of my friends go to BGSU. But Wellsville is in eastern ohio.
Kind of in between youngstown and pittsburgh. Theres alot of videos on youtube if your wondering what its like. So if you ever want to wheel either or if you have a group just let me know lol. I'm sure we can probably get a pretty big group this summer.
Unread 01-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #164
VinnyDono
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarambo101 View Post
Hell, yeah, maybe over the summer sometime, my dad is a member of a jeep club, but I can't really drive until I'm 18, which will be in march, but after that we'll have to find somewhere to go over the summer. Did you ever see the truck named "Jenna"? it was a big POS chevy that had 2 confederated flags, and a couple of seats bolted into the bed, cause that was my truck. And if either of you have 4 wheelers we'll have to go riding sometime.
Haha i honestly don't remember. I'm sure I have but theres a lot of trucks there lol. I'll be 18 before summer too so its all good. I'll ask around for any other good spots besides wellsville. And I do have an atv so we can definatly go riding. There's a ton of atv trails around here.
Unread 01-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #165
GRN_BEAST95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

unfortunatly i dont have any pics but theres only 2 or 3 jeeps at my school and mine is the only one thats built. the other one or two are stock tj's. mines always covered in mud too. i love it when people come up to me and ask me if the big muddy jeep is mine. i just smile and say sure is. my school has a mixed lot between beaters, nice cars, and really nice cars. im glad to say i have the only lifted jeep there tho. this girl i know has a lifted explorrer with 33's on it so were the only two lifted trucks in the lot and we park next to eachother since i dont have any jeeps to park by. their teachers so their in the teachers lot.
Green Jeep member 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellojeeper View Post
Guam. I spent a week there one night.
GRN_BEAST95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.