Getting the Wife's car muddy.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Getting the Wife's car muddy....

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
fast_cobra_427
1998 ZJ 

Getting the Wife's car muddy....

Let's see some pics of getting your significant other's car (if they don't drive a Jeep) stuck, whether it be mud, snow, sand, or dirt. And please include a story.

Don't have a significant other? Then feel free to substitute your parents, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, grandfathers, grandmothers, or even your friends cars.

I'll start;

One evening my wife and I decided to check out camp, seeing as how we had a lot of rain and it is on river bank. Sounds boring right? Well it had just started getting dark as we pulled into camp. Now there is a pretty steep hill as you pull in, and without even thinking of what the rain had done to the hill, I pulled the car in. As I crested the top of the hill, I thought "Oh @#% this is probably a muddy mess" and proceeded to apply the brakes. Much to my dismay, it was too late, as we slid to the bottom of the hill.

This is the hill:

So I turned the car around, and tried going back up the hill, and ended up sliding sideways and slid back down. So before I tore up the hill some more, my buddy showed up with his truck (his camp is next to mine). We decided it was best if he just towed me up the hill, seeing as how he had 4WD and decent tires.

Here's the truck:

Well, the hill fought back. And this was the outcome:

Needless to say, the truck couldn't pull the car up the hill, now if only the Jeep was there. We unhooked the truck and I ended up backing all the way up the the rivers edge and just gave it hell and made it up the hill. The car suffered no damage, and it cost 12 dollars at the local car wash to get it clean. Lets just say the car hasn't been back to camp since.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.