Full soft doors - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Full soft doors

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 04-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #16
xlTravislx

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I sold mine and use regular hard half doors all year.. Well in Florida the doors are off 75% of the year anyway.

I like the much cleaner look of the half doors.

Unread 05-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #17
green50gt

2001 TJ Wrangler 

green50gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #18
RUkered
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I run mine in the winter. In the summer, I'm doorless. I've been told I'm one of the warmest-blooded human beings ever, but the cold doesn't bother me. I usually have to turn the heat off after a few minutes, and the cab stays warm for a while.

The only time cold is really noticeable is at highway speeds with the heat off.

RUkered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #19
jrod06lj
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Just getting mine ready for New Jersey spring weather
image-2729684241.jpg  
jrod06lj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #20
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod06lj View Post
Just getting mine ready for New Jersey spring weather
I hate you....
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #21
SCJeepr
1982 CJ8 

CJ Soft Doors two piece and Full

Unread 10-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #22
jscott
2003 TJ Wrangler 

for you guys with soft doors like me i came up with a solution to keep your doors going and how to easily replace them when you cut your window or someone have sliced them iam going to post up pics and you guys tell me what ya think.
jscott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #23
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
for you guys with soft doors like me i came up with a solution to keep your doors going and how to easily replace them when you cut your window or someone have sliced them iam going to post up pics and you guys tell me what ya think.
Cool
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #24
jscott
2003 TJ Wrangler 

here are the pics of what i have done to put new back into my upper half of my soft doors you can see where i put velcro on the window and where the holes that are suppose to line up for the prongs to go to connect to the lower half these upper windows are made for the hard lower not the soft so basically all i had to do was add velcro and that did it no water enters they work just as well as the stock windows
cam00091-1-.jpg   cam00092.jpg   cam00093.jpg  
cam00094.jpg

cam00095.jpg

cam00096.jpg

jscott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #25
pettus253

I have a question... I have full soft doors, they're 1 piece. The skins are rough, I am having the hardest damn time finding replacement skins. Currently the ones I have are black and have the window up top and on bottom. I would like to find ones without the lower window. I have a 1993 YJ with hard top.... ANY leads that can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I already tried best top and can't seem to locate. Thanks again... and all the soft door jeeps are looking great.
pettus253 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2014, 07:49 PM   #26
SAVRICH
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pettus253 View Post
I have a question... I have full soft doors, they're 1 piece. The skins are rough, I am having the hardest damn time finding replacement skins. Currently the ones I have are black and have the window up top and on bottom. I would like to find ones without the lower window. I have a 1993 YJ with hard top.... ANY leads that can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I already tried best top and can't seem to locate. Thanks again... and all the soft door jeeps are looking great.
What brand are they? If they're best top then you may have to call because I doubt they're on their website.
Although if you get just the skins you'll need to sew them on yourself I belief, I may be wrong.
SAVRICH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2014, 10:21 AM   #27
SAVRICH
1985 CJ7 

I run soft doors all year on my cj. Altough I've never ran hard doors, i couldnt see them being any Warmer. I generally dont use the heater unless it's COLD. They work fine for me in winter
(Jeep#2) 80 CJ7- 53k miles, Original
SAVRICH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.