Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Full Soft Doors!?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  gotmudnj 
#1 ·
Post pictures and reports on your full soft doors. Any and all, I want to see em!

#2 ·
No pics right now but I love mine. Found them on craigslist, but if something happened to them I would replace them. I keep my full doors on in cold weather, and when summer comes I hang them under the house and get out the soft doors. For me when they really come in handy is when I have the doors off and the side curtains out, they all fit behind the back seat and I am able to have the full top with me.

#4 ·
They are great. I can go from this

To this in a couple of minutes. They stash under the tonneau cover until needed.

I don't have many pictures with them because if they are up it is usually raining. In these three pictures it was between rains.

#11 ·
got mine off cl for 100 besttop soft doors.... cant complain...seals awesome...highway noise is great....i run super swampers and they are loud but when doors are on and closed and zipped its changes greatly...i love them...had them on sincce i bought the doors lol....

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.