Factory Soft Top Header & Assembly - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Factory Soft Top Header & Assembly

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-13-2006, 11:04 AM   #1
Varnish
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Factory Soft Top Header & Assembly

I recently got a new in-the-box OEM soft top off a 2000 TJ. Some assembly required. The header above the windshield needs to be screwed to the soft top material. I have a bazillion screws of varying types & no instructions. I'd like a pic of underneath the header w/the material screwed on showing the corners too see how it goes.

I haven't even cracked open the packaging on the bows yet, if anybody knows of a PDF or assembly instructions that'd be even better. I've got the little brackets on the tailgate sides & the ones attached to the rollbars - that part was easy.

Thanks.

'99 XJ 4dr SE
Varnish is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.