DIY Highlines - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > DIY Highlines

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 05-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
rroadkilll
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Here is my OLD TJ... OH HOW I MISS HER!!!

What do you think???

I can't wait to tear it up in the mall parking lot with you some day Jay... we could park on each other's tires all flexed out taking up 4 parking spots, walk in the mall with our jeep keys dangling for everyone to see, hit up some abercrombie and fitch, then go back outside and hang out by the jeeps for a few hours... maybe get risky and drive over some curbs.. :highfive:
rroadkilll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rroadkilll View Post
Here is my OLD TJ... OH HOW I MISS HER!!!

What do you think???
I admit that does look pretty good aside from the bend in the fender next to the lights. Probably one of the best DIY highlines ive seen in a long time.
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #18
rroadkilll
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8pepl View Post
I admit that does look pretty good aside from the bend in the fender next to the lights. Probably one of the best DIY highlines ive seen in a long time.
Thanks... I'm thinking of doing it to my next one... NOTE* hood is not secured on my old one! *NOTE

I can't wait to tear it up in the mall parking lot with you some day Jay... we could park on each other's tires all flexed out taking up 4 parking spots, walk in the mall with our jeep keys dangling for everyone to see, hit up some abercrombie and fitch, then go back outside and hang out by the jeeps for a few hours... maybe get risky and drive over some curbs.. :highfive:
Unread 05-27-2012, 04:46 AM   #19
1CleanTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

here's my highline, did it many years ago, best mod i've ever done. plenty of clearance for my 36x13.5's although looks like i have crazy lift in some of these pics (32" tires). the top pick is 36" tires , all pics are 4" suspension lift + highline

1CleanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #20
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rroadkilll View Post

What do you think???

I think it looks great. Do you have any pictures of under the hood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CleanTJ View Post
here's my highline, did it many years ago, best mod i've ever done.
This is getting me thinking again. I think it looks great with the right sized tires.
Unread 05-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #21
rroadkilll
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
I think it looks great. Do you have any pictures of under the hood?
Sure.... http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...eep%20Hi-Line/
Unread 05-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #22
1CleanTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post

This is getting me thinking again. I think it looks great with the right sized tires.
that pic is with 33" tires
Unread 05-31-2012, 08:38 AM   #23
clarkkent

I love highlines. I also don't know between them and Rokmen
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #24
Motas
1983 CJ10 

Heres mine:

Was very nervous doing it at first but it is the best mod ive done. Building new tube fenders atm so I don't have to worry about damage and the under hood components were a bit rushed so its a bit form over function. But if you take your time and do it carefully and properly it can look just as good as an aev highline. Most people cant tell mines been chopped but most people don't have jeeps over here so a bit of a moot point.
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM   #25
1CleanTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

looks good

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.