Dixie Horns on your jeep. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Dixie Horns on your jeep.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 03-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Bedozx6r
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Dixie Horns on your jeep.

I am wanting to get the horns that were in the Dukes of Hazard movie that play the first 12 notes to dixie. Was wondering if anyone has bought them and installed them and where you installed the at. Post pics. I have an XJ so i would prefer that but wanna see some others. I know theres alot of rednecks out there. Show your selves.

_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)
Bedozx6r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
fishinjeeper
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I have thought about getting the horn for mine. There are kits that are under a hundred bucks. Its on the list to get one of these days
Unread 03-02-2011, 04:14 AM   #3
Bigwilly
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have them on my YJ, if I get a chance I will take a picture and post it. The whole family is all big fans.
Bigwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 04:52 AM   #4
S10Eater
2001 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.jcwhitney.com/dixie-horn/p2009059.jcwx
JEEP: If i wanted a Hummer, I would have asked your sister
S10Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #5
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I just put mine in my tj today I mounted it across the two metal bars under the hood I bought mine from hornblasters and it sounds really good I'll post a pic tommorow. I'm really gonna enjoy screwing with people with it lol!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.