Desert Sand Tj's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Desert Sand Tj's

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
JEEPMONSTER
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Desert Sand Tj's

Hey I have a 99 jeep wrangler tj looking for some new ideas and id like to see what is out there for my color jeep...Desert Sand. Lifts mods bumpers lights tires anything. Thankyou

JEEPMONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
GOLDJ33P

i love this color.. it sucks i got a sahara i hate thinking of ditching the sahara rockers for real rockers.. its too beautiful.. i am trying to make it look more military (raingler nets, soon to have camo rollbar covers and a camo bikini top when i can afford it) and trying to keep chrome off of it.. i love the black rims, they make my jeep stand out more than my stock gamblers that came with it.. when i officially leave for the marines im putting the military decals on the hood (the numbers where the rubi sticker normally goes on rubis) if you need any more pics lemme know

GOLDJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
JEEPMONSTER
1999 TJ Wrangler 

C'mon guys I know your out there lets see some more desert sand jeep
Unread 03-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #4
JEEPMONSTER
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone out there???
Unread 03-22-2009, 02:37 AM   #5
GOLDJ33P

did some more stuff to it the last 2 days.. raised the rear acos to level it out more.. and took the hardtop off and the 31'' spare off.. i restrapped the 33 in the rear too

distorted would post but hes deployed right now.. and i dont have any pics of his saved on my computer

GOLDJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 06:36 AM   #6
distortedtj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDJ33P View Post
distorted would post but hes deployed right now.. and i dont have any pics of his saved on my computer

Says who. I can still post while deployed.

Here you go bud......

Here is also a link to the same topic I started awhile back, there are a few different members rigs here.....

dhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/desert-sand-pearlcoat-saharas-goldish-tan-661269/

If you have any questions on the mod's on my jeep or how to do any mod just send me a private message "pm". It may take me a bit to reply to it because I am deployed but I will reply in time.

It's nice being just down the road from DPGoffroad.

Now a 99 SAHARICON!!!!
distortedtj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #7
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I don't have any pics of mine yet but it is a 99 sahara with a brand new sailcloth tinted windows spice top. I am thinking about ditching the body skirts but i dunno how a rokmen rock slider would look on it.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #8
newman_buddy
2006 LJ Wrangler 

My old one.

newman_buddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2010, 02:43 AM   #9
askmaxim
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Our 00' Desert Sand Pearl Coat in the rye
askmaxim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #10
snow0806
2006 TJ Wrangler 

bump for some flat desert tan tj's
snow0806 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.