I'm wanting to see everyones decals/stickers thats on your Cherokee.
I know its been posted before but i'd like to see a updated list.
Dad runs a graphic business so after work this week would like to put something together.
[CENTER]1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo[/CENTER]
*6.5 Lift with 35 tires
*JKS quicker disconnects , and it has ranch rs9000 9 way adjustable shocks
*rear axle is dana 35 with superior alloy shafts, detroit tru-trac, front is dana 30 with superior shafts, stock 3.73 gears
I will NOT show you my stickers, I will PROUDLY show you what my XJ looks like after rescuing it from sticker HELL.
Let's see, GLEEFULLY removed stickers were:
1) "TWIZZ-TED RIDEZ" windshield banner. (Do people honestly graduate from high school spelling like "thizz"?)
2) Fake fire stickers coming out of lower front fenders....hep me now, I'm on FIRE!
3) A sticker of a little kid pissing on some random number. WTF?
4) Bullet hole stickers on the long rear glass.....bullet holes, but not really. Get it? Faked you out, chump.
5) Semi-naked devil chick with horns and tail on either side of rear wiper.....ooooh! Scary. Sexy! ...I'm confused. What was the desired effect of this? -Scraped and canned.
6) "HALIBURTON" or some crap for (snow? skate? surf? water?) boarding on the rear bumper, .....you know, just in case your Jeep does a lot of 'boarding in it's free time.
7) "GIRLZ CAN 2!" (Dashboard, on glovebox. What can they do? Sing Baritone? Pee standing up? drink whiskey 'til they upchuck? what, woman, what?...... Clarify, please.)
8) The unholy factory white pinstripe that ended with little "8 ball" stickers near the rear hatch. ....Partially covering the factory "4x4" stickers. It's that attention to detail that gets 'em every time.
9) "GREDDY" sticker on radaitor support/fan shroud plate. (Import stickers on a JEEP! Great.)
10) "FU-Q" round euro sticker. -I almost kept that one, but it was over my third brakelight.
11) More NASCAR numbers, a "3" that leaned over to one side with wings and a halo on the vent window, and an "8" leaning the other way on the other vent window.....
12) Fake barbed wire license plate frame holder with non-functional NEON glow bulb. Dragon seat covers and a light up shift knob. -all on the floor, of course.
13) Many, many Marine Corps stickers, as it was bought in Cramped Lagoon, (Camp Lejeune) NC, home of the USMC.
14) Stickers from every used car dealer it had ever been at, to include New Bern motors, Victory auto sales, Lying Larry's Lemon Lot, and a few others.
15) A whole buttload of stickers that I honestly cant, or choose not to remember.
16) SPRAY PAINT! ....Yes, I, too, was a member of the welfare wheels club. Factory rims spray painted flat black, right over dirt, brake dust, center caps, lug nuts, the sidewalls and all.
17) Those really sexy factory "CHEROKEE" emblems that all of the fake chrome had faded off of, and the "4.0 High 0utput" emblem on the back hatch proclaiming to the world what a rare and special powerhouse of an engine resided underhood, so that all of the Corvette, Trans Am, Z/28, GTO and select few turbo'd imports would know to cower in fear when gazing upon it. Scraped and canned.
.....Combine all of this crap with a sagging rear end, tiny P225 75 R15 tires, no lift, peeling clearcoat, a munched front fender, and "carolina pinstripes" (wheeling scratches)..........I swear It looked like an effin' circus freakshow gone wrong. Now, I'm sure my "coolnezz" factor went WAAAAY down once I scraped the "twizz-ted ridezz" sticker and the little kid pissing sticker off, but hotdamn, I swear I got better MPG withpout all that crap on there....... It still has decade-old window tint that has turned purple with age, and that, too will be replaced as soon as budget allows.
I might put a JeepForum sticker on there and maybe my own "USMC" sticker, but that's about it. They look better clean and conservative with a NASTY huge x big lift, IMHO. Nice clean, simple classic body lines that look better shown off than covered up with goofy crap.....again, my opinion.
Last edited by 4.0H.O.XJ; 05-12-2008 at 01:23 AM..
Usually I'd agree with you, but I am sure I removed 150 POUNDS of useless sticker material and decreased my wind resistance quite a bit......though some of though stickers were actually holding things together and hiding dents and scratches, lol.
I'll be sure to get a few HESCO or GOLEN stroker motor stickers to bump my Horse Power back up ASAP.
i've got a rear banner that i had made....if i wanted a hummer i would ask your sister...i always get comments...alot of laughs...and a few fingers from those H2 drivers that are ohh so almighty..lol..
33's and stuff...
I had a magnetic "A girl's place... is on top!" sticker, but it fell off / got stolen. (I only had it on for a joke anyway... strap-on related bumper stickers probably don't go over too well with some people. )
Otherwise, no stickers for me. I like clean and simple. Though I may stick on some "I'd rather be shopping harbor freight tools" license plate frames, just because I already have them and the ones on the jeep are falling apart.
That's the only one I have. I'll probably put a UMD sticker on there, some kind of OBX sticker when I go there in August, and one for my buddy's performance Mustang shop. I also just got my "Jeepforums" sticker in the mail yesterday, so that will go somewhere as well.
Oh yeah, does my DOD sticker in the front lower windshield count too?
I really need to get those listed up on the site, along with our regular JEEPIN.COM decals. We've got the JeepinOutfitters decals in 3 different sizes. The big ones are the ones you see on my fenders and rear window (also fit great on the front windshield). We've got a smaller one sized perfect for the side cargo windows (~24" long), and then a small 8" one too. PM me and we'll get you hooked up. They're all available in white or black.
Jason West - Jeepin.com | JeepinOutfitters.com '16 JKUR Hard Rock, the new project. '09 JKUR, SOLD, RE 3.5", 37" GY MT/R-Ks, Expedition One bumpers, T&T rockers & skids, XRC10 Comp '95 XJ, RE 5.5", 35" MT/Rs, D30 w/hubs & ARB, D44 w/Detroit, 4.56s, C4x4 bumpers, etc, etc. '00 TJ, SOLD, wife's, RE 4.5" long-arm, 35" MT/Rs, D30+OX, D44+ARB, 4.88s, full cage, winch, C4x4 & Jeeperman bumpers, etc, etc.
GO HOGS GO!!!! i used to have a red longhorns sticker stuck upside down that was ****in sweet but i guess someone didn't appericate it like i did
i would totally rock the jeepinoutfitters sticker but i'd feel like a poser while im stock haha
^thats a razorback
^thats an AFE and another razorback
Tennessee, Tennessee, There ain't no place I'd rather be!