Dana 300 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Dana 300

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-31-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
pigpenn
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Dana 300

Just wondering if anyone has a Dana 300 passanger drop in there TJ. If so I would like to see some pics plz underneath and inside the jeep if it's twin stick. Thanks.

6 inch rough country long arm
2 inch bl
35 x 15.5 Swamper TSL SX soon to be 38 TSL
Isuzu Dana 44 rear, welded soon to be 14 bolt and a chevy dana 60 front
[COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]YELLOW JEEP CLUB MEMBER #22[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
pigpenn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
jeepridesbikes
1999 TJ Wrangler 

im about to put one in my xj but its not twin stick
jeepridesbikes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
pigpenn
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm putting one in my jeep in the next month or so along with a rear Dana 44 out of a 2000 isuzu and I'm getting a chev Dana 44 for the front and I'm also doing a 6 inch long arm lift hopfully going to get all the parts together and try and do it all at once.
6 inch rough country long arm
2 inch bl
35 x 15.5 Swamper TSL SX soon to be 38 TSL
Isuzu Dana 44 rear, welded soon to be 14 bolt and a chevy dana 60 front
[COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]YELLOW JEEP CLUB MEMBER #22[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
pigpenn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2010, 06:16 AM   #4
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Pics are in my build thread.

Haven't gotten around to cutting holes for shifters yet... Was planning on cable shifters or pneumatic shifters but I just aquired a second D300 that doesn't have the shifter "ears" cut off so I can do direct linkage. Got a bunch of other things to do first as well and may be changing to a different transmission so I haven't done anything about them yet. The shifters will end up a few inches in front of the passenger seat at the far left... you can make bends and stuff to make them come up a bit differently though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Sport
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
flatlander757 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.