Custom painted or themed half doors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Custom painted or themed half doors

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 06-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
97blueblake
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Custom painted or themed half doors

hey everybody, i know lots of members have gotten half doors for their jeeps that didnt match the color, and im sure some of you have painted custom things on them to make it stand out. I was hoping to see some pictures of unique half doors. For example, i have a blue jeep with flat black half doors, and was throwing around the idea of painting a star on them, or "zombie cleanup team" or something along those lines, so lets see what yall have. Thanks.

Unread 06-26-2013, 04:50 AM   #2
rykerjenbob
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I made my half doors but this is what I put on mine:
rykerjenbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.