Custom Interior - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 Old 11-18-2008, 06:40 PM
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueTJ View Post
I have the tomb raider silver dash pieces, white glow guages, 06' style leather shift boot, and Iggee seat covers. But I am currently thinking about removing the white guages though. They tend to flicker from time to time.

Sorry but these are the best pics I've got right now.

i just have to say again you have one of the best looking -so clean tj's i have ever seen. that is beautiful for a 99, absol love everything about it. how many miles u got on it

-00 Mildly Modified Wrangler SporT-Sold

2011 GMC ALL/Terrain Sierra z71-Current

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #55
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 Old 11-20-2008, 11:13 PM
MusicMaverick

2014 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys, I just ordered some Iggee seat covers off ebay after all the the good reviews I've heard... I was hesitant at first because I saw them at $250... Eh... a little high for me.... But I saw a few for $99 at an auction, not buy it now... I bid, and it automatically outbid me. I think the guy has some autoprogram to ensure he doesn't sell it too low. Kind of annoyed me, so I let it go after I bid $150... I lost, but then they gave me the second chance offer to buy it at $151... So I did... Haven't received yet, just ordered a few minutes ago. Also, right now ebay has a 10% off discount on everything you buy (until 11/30). SO basically I just got a set of Iggees (Front & back seats) for $160 shipped!!! This isn't spam or anything, you can check my threads and see that I've been around for a while. But I wanted to pass along this info to anyone who's been thinking about it. You might even be able to bid less and see if they give you a second chance offer for less, who knows.... That's all!! Thanks guys!!

Currently: '14 JKU

Past vehicles: '92 YJ, '97 TJ, '10 JK
post #18 of 20 Old 11-21-2008, 05:44 AM
SteelBlueTJ
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sport44 View Post
i just have to say again you have one of the best looking -so clean tj's i have ever seen. that is beautiful for a 99, absol love everything about it. how many miles u got on it
Hey thanks. It has 91k on it right now. I bought it bone stock 4 years ago with 84k on it. The original owner never took it off road and drove it on the highway alot. So it was all highway miles. And yea, I like to keep it looking good and I always park it in my garage at night. Thanks again

post #19 of 20 Old 11-21-2008, 05:56 AM
spiderman637
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I was thinking about recovering my seats in marine leather to match my TJ (it's blue). Haven't priced it out yet, but that'd be a lot cooler than the neoprene seat covers I have now!

Friends help you move, good friends help you move bodies
post #20 of 20 Old 12-08-2008, 07:23 PM
muddy8jeep8
2006 TJ Wrangler 

like hte white gauges what color do they light up?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.