1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.
[QUOTE=TheBoogieman;12766892]Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.[/QUOTE]
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=JeepForum123;13578398]you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.[/QUOTE]
Last edited by jeepinmichguy_; 05-15-2010 at 02:16 PM..
Gimme specs/co$t/install diffuculty of the tubes including tiny amber marker -
They do look BAD A$$ bro!!
- I can definitely fit 35" tires with just the arched fenders and a 1" BL (I tried)
- These are just the plain steel ones, now they offer an aluminum/steel hybrid to save some weight, which I might have done if they were available at the time
- My cost, shipped from California to Canada, was about $1600 for corners, flares, front fenders, the LED's, and the not insubstantial shipping & duty charge. I justified this as cheaper than a lift, SYE, and all the other junk needed to run the same size tires.
- Lighting was easy to whip up, just a couple of splices
- I did the install myself in about 5 hours for the front, and maybe two for the rear, including fighting with rusty bolts
- Paint is Tremclad heavy duty from a rattlecan, and went on easily. Just about four cans did the trick
Also worth considering is that the support is incredible, and the quality (in terms of lining up) was also incredible.