Gimme specs/co$t/install diffuculty of the tubes including tiny amber marker -
They do look BAD A$$ bro!!
- I can definitely fit 35" tires with just the arched fenders and a 1" BL (I tried)
- These are just the plain steel ones, now they offer an aluminum/steel hybrid to save some weight, which I might have done if they were available at the time
- My cost, shipped from California to Canada, was about $1600 for corners, flares, front fenders, the LED's, and the not insubstantial shipping & duty charge. I justified this as cheaper than a lift, SYE, and all the other junk needed to run the same size tires.
- Lighting was easy to whip up, just a couple of splices
- I did the install myself in about 5 hours for the front, and maybe two for the rear, including fighting with rusty bolts
- Paint is Tremclad heavy duty from a rattlecan, and went on easily. Just about four cans did the trick
Also worth considering is that the support is incredible, and the quality (in terms of lining up) was also incredible.