CJ Tire swing with 33s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > CJ Tire swing with 33s

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
Audidat
1985 CJ7 

CJ Tire swing with 33s

The new wheels & tires for my CJ7 came in, so I cruised over to get them put on this evening, and felt like a chump when it came time to mount the 5th one!

Poor planning on my part, but much to my dismay, my new 33" spare will not fit on my carrier/swing. I had to throw it in the back to get it home, and leave the old wheels there to pick up another day!

So...if you all have a spare tire swing that fits 33s I'd like to see it, Manufacturer and/or retailer would be helpful. I'd really like a swing that I could mount my hilift, maybe a shovel and/or Jerry can.
The thing is, I'm not set up to fab anything anymore, so that's not really an option...some day I'll have a proper shop again.

Currently have the CJ7 tube bumpers which I like just fine, and if i could find one that mounted to the tube bumper or the stock mounting holes, that would be ideal, but I have a feeling I'm looking at this being my best option..
http://www.quadratec.com/products/22202_601.htm

Thanks in advance

Audidat is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.