Chromed Out Jeeps - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Chromed Out Jeeps

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #61
SCJeepr
1982 CJ8 

Haters gonna hate! JK! I agree that chrome/stainless has its place.......on CJ's! My TJ was blacked out for sure but that is because I was beating it relentlessly and it was dirty more than it was clean so why spend money on shiney parts. Now on the CJ's that I am rebuilding they will be as shiney as I can make them. Some like it and some don't that is why we all have opinions. Personally I think even a CJ in some colors looks better all one color instead of the contrasting shiney parts. Perfect example....when me and my best friend rebuilt his 79 Golden Eagle he went back all original with all body matching hinges and just splashes of shiney. Any to each his own. Here is my buddies Golden Eagle and my Scrambler that I finished about a year ago.

Unread 02-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #62
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Back in the 60-70's chrome was it on cj's.

Before i could drive i wanted a chromed out Cj, seeing Tahoe Hi Lows line up for the Rubicon back then was nothing but pure coolness. i was bitten never to be cured. My best friends dad had a 68, baby blue with a 225 and lots of chrome. My home town.
Unread 02-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #63
try2holdmywheel
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Here's mine with a few chrome accents. Chrome is no different than any other aftermarket goodie, such as lights. Done correctly, it can look great, done wrong and it can be terrible.

Unread 03-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #64
bamapilot
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama6banger View Post
o6 lj
What is the make and specs on your wheels. They look the the moto metal 951's but wasn't for sure, i like them! Would like to have them on my 03 White TJ.
bamapilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #65
ShogunTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep for sale at a local dealer:

Also this:

Stock 4cyl and 35's=Rock Crawling like a bus!
ShogunTJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.