Chilli Pepper Red TJ's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Chilli Pepper Red TJ's

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
jeepsgotnutz
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Chilli Pepper Red TJ's

Show me your CP Reds with tops on and off.

Show me with Dusters/Windjammers/Bikinis

I have the tannish color interior and black sport bar covers. I want to see how the tan will look against tan D/W/B combos and against black ones....

I was sad because I had no shoes, until a I met a man with no feet. So I said to the man, "Got any shoes you're not using?"
jeepsgotnutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2007, 08:05 AM   #2
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Not really sure if this is what your lookin for but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2007, 09:25 AM   #3
mudmonkey2400
2000 TJ Wrangler 

There was a Chili Pepper thread on here a few weeks ago:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...t=Chili+Pepper

Unread 03-04-2007, 04:32 PM   #4
Patton
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I had a 99 chili pepper red with black wheels and loved the look I don't have any pictures of it but when I return back home I'm going to check with friends who may still have pics of it. I loved the 2000 with the package and i tried forever to buy the stickers and never could get them. mudmonkey2400 how about a close up of the sticker and plaque?
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2007, 06:41 AM   #5
mudmonkey2400
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton
I had a 99 chili pepper red with black wheels and loved the look I don't have any pictures of it but when I return back home I'm going to check with friends who may still have pics of it. I loved the 2000 with the package and i tried forever to buy the stickers and never could get them. mudmonkey2400 how about a close up of the sticker and plaque?
I'll try and get a couple tonight.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.