cherokee center console - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > cherokee center console

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
mr_imposible
1995 XJ Cherokee 

cherokee center console

im not sure if this should go here or in the non-tech section of the cherokee forum. can i get some pics sitting in both the drivers seat and passengers seat looking down at the center console. automatic is preferred, but manual is ok. i really need pictures of the drivers side, where the 4x4 handle is. I'm in the process of fabing my own center console.

95 green 4dr. natural pinstriping, 4.5inch lift, 33 mud terrains, not much else, but working on it
front bumper 99%(need a winch), roof rack 35%, rockers 99%, rear swing out bumper 90%, trip to Ohio 0%
mr_imposible is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.