Can I see some rollover pics? - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
bigV
Registered User
 
bigV's Avatar
1991 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,561
Can I see some rollover pics?

I want to see some pics or videos of TJ's rolling over. Post what kind of rollcage you have. My friends keep sending me this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IIkz9OX2_A
asking if I've rolled yet, I don't think the factory cage would have held up after that, so it appears that he has an aftermarket rollcage - anyone know this guy?

bigV is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 03:24 PM
BradG
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Purdue, West Lafayette, IN
Posts: 461
This Jeep looks stock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ZC_k8TK30

2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
BradG is offline  
post #3 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 03:25 PM
bman9089
Registered User
 
bman9089's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 12,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigV
I want to see some pics or videos of TJ's rolling over. Post what kind of rollcage you have. My friends keep sending me this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IIkz9OX2_A
asking if I've rolled yet, I don't think the factory cage would have held up after that, so it appears that he has an aftermarket rollcage - anyone know this guy?
That's the Toysbytroy cage. You can watch the video off of their website.



"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline  
post #4 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Rossta
Registered User
 
Rossta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: -
Posts: 253
Rossta is offline  
post #5 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Black Hills TJ
Registered User
 
Black Hills TJ's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Black Hills, SD
Posts: 1,501
Unless I am mistaken, the driver is a female by the name of Tracy. One of the TBT links above may confirm or deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenwr
My mouth still has funky taste in it, so I am doin alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
damnit i wish i could get bigger quicker
Check out www.blackhillsjeeps.com!
Black Hills TJ is offline  
post #6 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 04:30 PM
badoosh27
Registered User
 
badoosh27's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 1,067
these are from my rollover in april of 06
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280/2

2001 Wrangler Sport 4.0, 5 speed, 30/35 axles, 3.73's, ZJ springs, 1"BB, 31" Futura M/Ts

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280
badoosh27 is offline  
post #7 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 08:10 PM
BradG
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Purdue, West Lafayette, IN
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by badoosh27
these are from my rollover in april of 06
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280/2
Ouch. $11000 in damage? Seriously?

2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
BradG is offline  
post #8 of 67 Old 09-16-2007, 10:08 PM
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line
 
DestructoJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tulsa OK/Norman OK
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG
LOL He Knows how to drive dont he

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandRover
3rd graders? Any self-respecting high school teacher could punt them like footballs. :laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline  
post #9 of 67 Old 09-17-2007, 06:59 AM
speedracer2536
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: dripping springs,tx
Posts: 359



93 yj lifted locked and ready to rock
6.5"soa 35's lockers beadlocks,8.8
and some other junk here and there
www.krawltex.com
if your in austin look them up best guys to deal with hands down
speedracer2536 is offline  
post #10 of 67 Old 09-17-2007, 07:07 AM
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line
 
DestructoJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tulsa OK/Norman OK
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracer2536


Thats not a rollover thats a flop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandRover
3rd graders? Any self-respecting high school teacher could punt them like footballs. :laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline  
post #11 of 67 Old 09-17-2007, 08:49 AM
badoosh27
Registered User
 
badoosh27's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG
Ouch. $11000 in damage? Seriously?
11,300 to be exact. they started fixing stuff and more and more ended up being damaged, but they had too much in it already to total it out. it was in the shop for a month and a half. damages included hood, both front fenders, windshield and frame, soft top, rear quarter, fender flares, one wheel and tire, almost the entire steering linkage, rear track bar and control arms, front parts of roll cage that connect to windshield, both mirrors, tailgate and spare tire carrier, rear axle was bent, and then a ton of little things plus labor...

2001 Wrangler Sport 4.0, 5 speed, 30/35 axles, 3.73's, ZJ springs, 1"BB, 31" Futura M/Ts

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280
badoosh27 is offline  
post #12 of 67 Old 09-17-2007, 08:51 AM
GrimJeeper91
Registered User
 
GrimJeeper91's Avatar
1991 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 2,280
Here's a nasty one...


'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline  
post #13 of 67 Old 09-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Black Hills TJ
Registered User
 
Black Hills TJ's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Black Hills, SD
Posts: 1,501
Morons need to learn what the hell a damn seatbelt is. I hope they spent months of pain and misery sitting in a hospital bed to damn sore to move. I feel bad for the dog because he had no control over what was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenwr
My mouth still has funky taste in it, so I am doin alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
damnit i wish i could get bigger quicker
Check out www.blackhillsjeeps.com!
Black Hills TJ is offline  
post #14 of 67 Old 09-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Tumble
Member
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Texas
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hills TJ
Morons need to learn what the hell a damn seatbelt is. I hope they spent months of pain and misery sitting in a hospital bed to damn sore to move. I feel bad for the dog because he had no control over what was going on.

Whatever bro.

Of course they need to learn what a seatbelt is but that's no reason to wish anything bad on them.
Tumble is offline  
post #15 of 67 Old 09-17-2007, 12:44 PM
BradG
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Purdue, West Lafayette, IN
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by badoosh27
11,300 to be exact. they started fixing stuff and more and more ended up being damaged, but they had too much in it already to total it out. it was in the shop for a month and a half. damages included hood, both front fenders, windshield and frame, soft top, rear quarter, fender flares, one wheel and tire, almost the entire steering linkage, rear track bar and control arms, front parts of roll cage that connect to windshield, both mirrors, tailgate and spare tire carrier, rear axle was bent, and then a ton of little things plus labor...
Was it your insurance or the other driver's? Guess you got lucky that they didn't realize the damage was so extensive until after they started pouring money into it. I'd be pissed if they wrote off my Jeep and wanted me to buy a new one.

2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
BradG is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Rollover damage tavopunk Jeep Picture Requests 21 10-17-2013 09:54 AM
2001 TJ purchased after rollover drcustom Jeep Builds 7 09-24-2009 09:34 AM
Roll Cages AFTER a rollover wenkebach Jeep Picture Requests 43 10-23-2006 03:38 PM
rollover pics strangler95 Jeep Builds 20 02-11-2005 09:28 AM
XJ in the Shop after Rollover - pics bassicrob Jeep Builds 6 01-21-2003 08:32 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome