Can I see some rollover pics? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Can I see some rollover pics?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-16-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
bigV
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Can I see some rollover pics?

I want to see some pics or videos of TJ's rolling over. Post what kind of rollcage you have. My friends keep sending me this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IIkz9OX2_A
asking if I've rolled yet, I don't think the factory cage would have held up after that, so it appears that he has an aftermarket rollcage - anyone know this guy?

bigV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
BradG
2003 TJ Wrangler 

This Jeep looks stock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ZC_k8TK30
2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
BradG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
bman9089
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigV
I want to see some pics or videos of TJ's rolling over. Post what kind of rollcage you have. My friends keep sending me this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IIkz9OX2_A
asking if I've rolled yet, I don't think the factory cage would have held up after that, so it appears that he has an aftermarket rollcage - anyone know this guy?
That's the Toysbytroy cage. You can watch the video off of their website.

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #4
Rossta

http://www.toysbytroy.com/Project_Fi...TracysJeep.htm
Rossta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #5
Black Hills TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unless I am mistaken, the driver is a female by the name of Tracy. One of the TBT links above may confirm or deny that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
damnit i wish i could get bigger quicker
Check out www.blackhillsjeeps.com!
Black Hills TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 04:30 PM   #6
badoosh27
2001 TJ Wrangler 

these are from my rollover in april of 06
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280/2

[url]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280[/url]
badoosh27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
BradG
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badoosh27
these are from my rollover in april of 06
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280/2
Ouch. $11000 in damage? Seriously?
2003 TJ X Silver | 31x10.50x15 BFG A/Ts | 10k front tow hooks, factory rear tow hook | 2" coil spacers | Cobra 19 with RatShack 102" stainless whip on an Arizona RockyRoad tire carrier mount | Kilby Steering Box Skid | AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders | Olympic Slider Rear Bumper w Receiver | Skid Row Engine/Oil/Tranny skid (still sitting in my living room)
Unread 09-16-2007, 10:08 PM   #8
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG
LOL He Knows how to drive dont he

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 06:59 AM   #9
speedracer2536

www.krawltex.com
if your in austin look them up best guys to deal with hands down
speedracer2536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 07:07 AM   #10
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracer2536

Thats not a rollover thats a flop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 08:49 AM   #11
badoosh27
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG
Ouch. $11000 in damage? Seriously?
11,300 to be exact. they started fixing stuff and more and more ended up being damaged, but they had too much in it already to total it out. it was in the shop for a month and a half. damages included hood, both front fenders, windshield and frame, soft top, rear quarter, fender flares, one wheel and tire, almost the entire steering linkage, rear track bar and control arms, front parts of roll cage that connect to windshield, both mirrors, tailgate and spare tire carrier, rear axle was bent, and then a ton of little things plus labor...

[url]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2634280[/url]
badoosh27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 08:51 AM   #12
GrimJeeper91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Here's a nasty one...

'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 09:28 AM   #13
Black Hills TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Morons need to learn what the hell a damn seatbelt is. I hope they spent months of pain and misery sitting in a hospital bed to damn sore to move. I feel bad for the dog because he had no control over what was going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
damnit i wish i could get bigger quicker
Check out www.blackhillsjeeps.com!
Black Hills TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 09:37 AM   #14
Tumble
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hills TJ
Morons need to learn what the hell a damn seatbelt is. I hope they spent months of pain and misery sitting in a hospital bed to damn sore to move. I feel bad for the dog because he had no control over what was going on.

Whatever bro.

Of course they need to learn what a seatbelt is but that's no reason to wish anything bad on them.
Tumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 12:44 PM   #15
BradG
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badoosh27
11,300 to be exact. they started fixing stuff and more and more ended up being damaged, but they had too much in it already to total it out. it was in the shop for a month and a half. damages included hood, both front fenders, windshield and frame, soft top, rear quarter, fender flares, one wheel and tire, almost the entire steering linkage, rear track bar and control arms, front parts of roll cage that connect to windshield, both mirrors, tailgate and spare tire carrier, rear axle was bent, and then a ton of little things plus labor...
Was it your insurance or the other driver's? Guess you got lucky that they didn't realize the damage was so extensive until after they started pouring money into it. I'd be pissed if they wrote off my Jeep and wanted me to buy a new one.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.