Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Camping pics W/Jeep

646K views 1K replies 616 participants last post by  Gauchojl 
#1 ·
As it says...please post pics of your Jeep next your campsite. Please include some sort of firepit, tent, etc...
Its Just another picture request. But I am curious to see the kind of areas everyone camps at.
If you can please post info such as where, when, season, etc...
Jeeps were meant to take you to those scenic camp ground hondas can't!! Show off...:cheers2::2thumbsup::wave::thumbsup:

#3 ·
Don't want to hijack but I am looking for a place to go in New England that I could bring the club. Looking for a nice long trail for us that we can camp on.

#4 ·
Best I have at the moment. These are actually at two different camp sites, but same area. Both are in the northwest corner of Colorado, but it's pretty typical of how I like to camp. Both are roughly late August/early September in time frame.

Reactions: Dunk78
#6 ·
Camping in California's Eastern High Sierra (where we live) with my daughter and her friend two years ago:

#7 · (Edited)
At a remote camp at 10,000 feet in the High Sierra, called Coyote Flat, 23 miles up a rugged dirt trail:

#565 ·
At a remote camp at 10,000 feet in the High Sierra, called Coyote Flat, 23 miles up a rugged dirt trail:

Pictures like this are what I think about during the day while I'm sitting behind a desk, and the reason why I own a Jeep. Makes me want to know where it goes! Thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:

#9 ·
Where in Central Indiana?? I go camping off of Lake Monroe. The town is called Hardin Ridge, Indiana. The town is founded on a huge forest preserve and they have the greatest campgrounds I have ever been to. So where is Central Indiana is this??

#11 ·
Just pulling into the camping spot near Granby, Colorado:

Morning of departure at Taylor Park, Colorado:

Turn 180 degrees and see what the camp was looking over:

Yet another trip at Taylor Park, Colorado:

#17 ·
Lets see some more. These campgrounds kick butt!! Nothing beats a "primitive" camp out. Or more correctly stated...not so wimpy camping. you know air conditioned camper/RV, stocked ponds, and toilets...LOL

#28 ·
Keep em coming! I'ma send the Jeep to the shop hopefully before my fiancee's bday in Nov and we are making plans to go camping the w/e of that... She insists taking the car and going to a state park, paying $10 for a small plot to sent up camp for a couple nights... I'd rather do it for free in the backyard. And when the clutch n all is fixed, drive the Jeep into some nowhere woods, park it an setup camp!

#33 ·
In Chattahoochee National Forest the past couple of months:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.