Calling all Camo Jeeps! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Calling all Camo Jeeps!

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #31
SHAKEnBLAKE
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Fflintstone's thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...t=digital+camo
one of my fav's on the forum as far as body goes.

Unread 02-12-2009, 08:52 PM   #32
somar
1993 YJ Wrangler 

that Is Cool !
somar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #33
meek61480
1990 XJ Cherokee 

that is nice. How long did it take?
meek61480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #34
Poobah
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer0122 View Post
i want my jeep to be able to stand out enough from the crowd but if i needed to duck out(mostly cuz the only place to legally wheel around me got closed down) and blend in a little more than i could....so noone here has cammo'd their jeep?
You think by painting your Jeep camo you won't be seen when you are wheeling illegally? (I'm not making a judgment here about illegal wheeling though I am surprised that the righteous contingent on this forum didn't jump down your throat when you posted that! ) I just thought it was a funny statement - I picture you out there doing your thing...see the ranger or cops or whomever...and freeze your camo Jeep thinking they won't see you and you have weeds and leaves and crap painted in the camo design and you just happen to be up against the wrong backdrop - like some kind of green bushes and you are mostly tan-based or something and stick out like a sore thumb! hehehe
Poobah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #35
meek61480
1990 XJ Cherokee 

i know everyone has there own thought and no disrespect what so ever but, camo paint stands out way les than a white or red jeep. I just painted my cherokee camo just because i happen to like camo. and the only legal place to go wheelin is about 40 mile away. if it was camo its not to say it is invisible just harder to spot right away.
Unread 03-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #36
oilcan
1968 J-Series Truck 

I tend not to paint my civie stuff with military colors, but don't really have anything against it. I also don't put flashy colors on the MV's.

Here's the real thing. Adapt.

Anyhoo, don't trespass and all that.
oilcan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #37
GOLDJ33P

this is a photoshop of a guy from another forum.. we call him my twin because his jeep is the desert sand color just like mine.. his jeep really isnt painted like this though he was just seeing if itd look cool

GOLDJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 07:13 AM   #38
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
You think by painting your Jeep camo you won't be seen when you are wheeling illegally? (I'm not making a judgment here about illegal wheeling though I am surprised that the righteous contingent on this forum didn't jump down your throat when you posted that! ) I just thought it was a funny statement - I picture you out there doing your thing...see the ranger or cops or whomever...and freeze your camo Jeep thinking they won't see you and you have weeds and leaves and crap painted in the camo design and you just happen to be up against the wrong backdrop - like some kind of green bushes and you are mostly tan-based or something and stick out like a sore thumb! hehehe
roflol i wouldnt like stop in mytracks but the rangers/police in my area mostly use these pos blazers so the idea is to shoot down a small jeep trail that they cant fit in and find a nice brushy area to park out for a while.... plus something about cammo looks just awesome
bmxer0122 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 07:15 AM   #39
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

and about hte trespassing.... lol the area where i wheel u are supposed to be allowed to drive on b/c its a national park type area but the police always bust ur b@ll$ cuz they see younger people in the woods doing stupid stuff so they assume that ur also doing stupid stuff when, in reality, im just tryin to enjoy my jeep and hte nature
bmxer0122 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 07:19 AM   #40
Kraxen
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i wanted to buy as yj on craigslist a few months bag and it was snow camo, it was so sweet looking
Unread 03-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #41
meek61480
1990 XJ Cherokee 

well my computer is stupid and so am i.I can not figure out how to put pictures one here, but as far as the title of the thread goes, my camo cheroke is on
www.jpmagazine.com just look for readers rides, then cherokee and mine is a 1990, i think on page 4. and i have the same user name too.
Unread 08-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #42
Fflintstone
1998 TJ Wrangler 

digital camo is ALOT of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goondock View Post
old school cammo would be pretty sweet.. just threw some digital cammo on your jeep to see what it looks like.. have never seen it around probably because it would take a lot of time to do.
digital camo is ALLOT of work!!!!!!!!
but worth it!
I did allot more to it.
check out the last page of my thread.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...=616304&page=8

Screw it I'm too old for this crap!

Last edited by Fflintstone; 08-06-2009 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: image tag
Fflintstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #43
yippie21

1979 CJ7 

Here's mine.. 79 CJ7 PO did the paint job and I touched it up with rattlecans... I like.
img_0553.jpg  
yippie21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2010, 08:29 AM   #44
Tatmalack

I think the old school camo in jungle, urbin, snow, and desert looks awesome... And the real tree wraps look real awesome!
Tatmalack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #45
zepps
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Here's mine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.