Black Jeep w/ Black tube front bumper with hoop, black tube back bumper and sides - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Black Jeep w/ Black tube front bumper with hoop, black tube back bumper and sides

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 03-17-2006, 09:25 AM   #1
MaK10

Black Jeep w/ Black tube front bumper with hoop, black tube back bumper and sides

Im tryin to figure out how going ALL BLACK would look on the jeep... I think i've decided on black rims for sure. So now its the front/back and side step "bumpers" i like the tube style but i dont know how black would look on a black jeep, if you'd even really be able to tell or if it would just blend in.... i know the chrome/stainless once accent a black jeep nicely but im trying to get both opinions... thanks guys.

MaK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 06:01 PM   #2
Mich.Bowhunter
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Here ya go
Moabs
285/75/16 Mastercraft Coursers
Mich.Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
Polaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaK10
Im tryin to figure out how going ALL BLACK would look on the jeep... I think i've decided on black rims for sure. So now its the front/back and side step "bumpers" i like the tube style but i dont know how black would look on a black jeep, if you'd even really be able to tell or if it would just blend in.... i know the chrome/stainless once accent a black jeep nicely but im trying to get both opinions... thanks guys.

you may want to reconsider the tube bumpers... they aren't worth ***** when they hit a rock, tree, etc.

just my 0.02
ORIGINAL Black Jeep Club Member #34

ThePointbreak.org | Mods and Wheeling pics
Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
MaK10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris
you may want to reconsider the tube bumpers... they aren't worth ***** when they hit a rock, tree, etc.

just my 0.02
i live on the northshore of chicago haha, its more for looks than anything...
MaK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2006, 05:54 PM   #5
Mich.Bowhunter
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Moabs
285/75/16 Mastercraft Coursers
Mich.Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.