Black jeep with metal tube style flares? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Black jeep with metal tube style flares?

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineArtec JK Under Armor Bellypan

Unread 09-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
jimG16
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Black jeep with metal tube style flares?

I was wondering if yall could show me your jeeps with the flat tube style flares, similar to this
http://www.spydercustoms.com/Crusher...re51506_lg.jpg

or a picture of the Xenon flares would work too
Thanks.

jimG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
Roknut
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Here ya go:

Those are 35" tires on an RE 3.5" lift.
Roknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
AZrattled
2007 JK Wrangler 

These are the ones i want to get,new on the market from what i understand,they still need to make the rear ones,but i like the look of these by poison spyder also

By azrattler, shot with CD MAVICA at 2008-09-10
2007 wangler X rescue green hardtop automatic,Full Tracktion 3" Ultimate lift/hydro shocks,16" American Racing Predator wheels / 35" **** Cepek Crusher tires,Superiour 5.13 front and rear gears,JE Reels front and rear drive shafts, Rear Warn bumper/tire carrier,K&N air intake,Gibson dual tip cat back exhaust,Billet grill,hood latches,fuel door cover
AZrattled is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.