Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Before and After Pics - When you bought it vs. Now

1M views 5K replies 2K participants last post by  ltklein 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets see some before and after pics of your rigs. Show it when you bought it then show it now. :thumbsup:

The day I brought it home October 2004 and now

Attachments

See less See more
#129 ·
#130 ·
About a week after I bought it back on May 30, 2005:

And another:

And here's after the painted bezels, pontoons removed and sidesteps installed:

And here it is as it sits today, with the chrome grille overlay (still has the painted bezels, although I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy a spare pare of chrome ones for use with the grille overlay, and the painted steel wheels (for winter use)

I actually have the 06 bumper end caps on it now in the front too, and here's a pic where you can kinda see those:

In the last pic, you can see my bugshield also, although it's not on right now. It was on my YJ when I bought it, and I for some reason took it off of it and had it in my garage when I got hit in the YJ, so I kept it. I put it on the TJ and then took it back off because it screwed up the airflow around my wipers too bad, my squirter wouldn't squirt the windshield anymore, and my wipers would just "float".

#131 ·
Since I mentioned my YJ in the above post, I figured I would show pics of it too. When I bought it:

After I painted the wheels (see a trend here?) and added the CB antenna off the spare tire stop:

And after I got hit 4 months after I bought it:

#134 ·
Before - Bone stock, can't find my original pic, but it was exactly like this but w/ a recessed hitch w/ tow package:

***Edit - 2nd one as she sit's in 2005

Here is one of the more recent ones.

Attachments

#135 ·
Our Wrangler about 6 months after we bought it.

After our Rock-itman bumper and winch installed.

After our tires and rims that came from a Rubi.

Just hours after the lift was installed.

Another one.

After our Rock-itman sliders installed, and as it sits today.

Still need some other things to finish its trail readiness.
Lockers.
Gears.
Skids
SYE and DS.
And not really in that order. The Lockers, gears and SYE and DS will all be done at the same time.

Navy-Jeepster

#136 ·
The same day I got it:

And most recent pic, with no other mods done since this pic was taken:

#138 ·
gaytorhater703 where did you get ur clear corners those look really sweet i think i need some and whats the cost?

#143 ·
before and after:

Attachments

#144 ·
Although I've only had the jeep for a little while, its had 3 different sets of tires, and 2 different lifts on it. I can't get enough of it, and it can't get enough of my money!

Stock (30x9.5x15):

First lift with new tires (2" BB with 1"BL, 31x10.5x15):

As it sits now (4" suspension, 1" BL, 33x12.5x15):

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.