An Aussie JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > An Aussie JK

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
The_Colonel

An Aussie JK

G'day all,

Thought I'd share a couple of photos of my Jeep

It's an 08 petrol with a 6 speed manual. I've owned it for about 2 months. Total mods are:
  • ARB Bull bar
  • IPF spotties
  • 2.5" ARB lift
  • AEV heat reduction hood
  • Plasti-dipped rims
  • Plasti-dipped grille

I do plan to fit some bigger 285s to the rims when the stockies get low, but they'll do for now. I do plan to fit an AEV snorkel kit and probably an aftermarket rear bar later in the year.

Wranglers are a less common sight here, but I've yet to see one with an AEV hood, and few people here have heard of plasti-dip - so mine does tend to stand out from the herd

99% of offroading here is on dune or beach sand, so have little need for the big flex / rock kits you yankee blokes seem to go for.

The_Colonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
CaptD

2013 JK Wrangler 

Looks great m8! You chose the right colour too

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.