Anyone out there with a JK with Terra Flex 2.5" BB and 1" Body Lift? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Anyone out there with a JK with Terra Flex 2.5" BB and 1" Body Lift?

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 01-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
04sssti
2007 JK Wrangler 

Anyone out there with a JK with Terra Flex 2.5" BB and 1" Body Lift?

Hey Fellas,

I have a Terra Flex 2.5" BB ready to go on a 2007 JK. I also have the spacers and 35" KM2's going on the stock Sahara 18" rims (also have 5.13 gears on the way). I think this setup is going to look great, but then I thought what would a 1" body lift look like with this setup. The only thing I don't like about the body lifts are the gaps it leaves between the body and bumpers.

If anyone had this setup please put up a couple of pictures.

Thanks a million.

04sssti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
planman
Thanks to all Mod erators

2007 JK Wrangler 

You can hide a 1" body lift on a JK by either relocating the rear bumper up 1" or by painting the back pinch seam of the body flat black so that it blends in with your bumper.

I have some pics of a TF 2.5" BB with a 1" BL, but they are with flat flares and 37s:

planman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
04sssti
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nice Jeep, thanks for posting! Anyone else out there?

04sssti is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.