Anyone Have 2013 rubicon rims on their TJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Anyone Have 2013 rubicon rims on their TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 09-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #16
cpu77
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post
I hate to admit that my original statement was wrong... but it was. I might be aquiring some 2013 Rubicon rims soon - put my mad MSPaint skillz to work.

Ghettoshopped
What size tires you running? I may pickup a set! Anyone photo shop the rims on a white tj?

JKS Rear Track Bar
cpu77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #17
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpu77 View Post
What size tires you running? I may pickup a set! Anyone photo shop the rims on a white tj?
Im running 35x12.50x17... the rubicon rims will not work with my axles and spidertrax adapters, just too much rubbing. If I did a JK axle swap it be no problem.
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #18
michigan37

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'm getting ready to put JK Moabs on my LJ. I'll have a decent amount of tread left on the stock BFG MT's. I'm trying to figure out which tire I'll go with when its time to get new. Both sizes I'm looking at are in the KM2's. I know the 255/75(33x10) will work, but I'd like to go to a 285/75(33.8x11.2) if I could do it with out rubbing. Anyone running that size?
michigan37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #19
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post
Im running 35x12.50x17... the rubicon rims will not work with my axles and spidertrax adapters, just too much rubbing. If I did a JK axle swap it be no problem.
They have 6.25" of BS. With 1.25" spacers, that's 4" of BS. That should work with minimal rubbing.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #20
michigan37

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21

They have 6.25" of BS. With 1.25" spacers, that's 4" of BS. That should work with minimal rubbing.
That's 5" of back spacing.
michigan37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:18 PM   #21
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan37 View Post
That's 5" of back spacing.
Man...I am pretty stupid.

<insert typical excuse here to make me seem like not such an idiot>

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.