Any Jeep owners with a WRX/STI/Legacy? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Any Jeep owners with a WRX/STI/Legacy?

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Reply
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #76
mmmanimalfat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: rhinebeck, ny
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadkinsemt
My subie. Sorry don't have any with it next to the jeep. Lowered, exhaust, intake, and access port. The usual stuff.
Are you running a down pipe as well with the accessport?
If not it really wakes that car up with the proper tuning.
The off the shelf map is not healthy to run on 06/07's with an aftermarket intake.
Good luck! Nice looking subie!

mmmanimalfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #77
Platypus
Built In The Rain
 
Platypus's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Edmonds, WA
Posts: 470
How does everyone feel about the new BRZ

Sent for me by R2-D2
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by panaceabeachbum View Post
Came to see the build, stayed for the titties
/l ¨¨◘[____]◘ ¨¨
l---L—OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-Θ-)_)
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #78
mmmanimalfat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: rhinebeck, ny
Posts: 96
They are made to slide quite easily around turns, so could be a bit of fun.
Personally, if I wasn't planning on kicking the rear end loose all the time, I'd spend my money on a wrx (can be had around the same sticker price. And will grip the road until your face hurts)
Or, you could always wait and see how we'll the brz retains its resale value and maybe pick one up used.
Good luck!
mmmanimalfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #79
Platypus
Built In The Rain
 
Platypus's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Edmonds, WA
Posts: 470
Haha I wouldn't be getting one for another year anyway. Just thought they looked neat. Plus the claim 34mpg

Sent for me by R2-D2
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by panaceabeachbum View Post
Came to see the build, stayed for the titties
/l ¨¨◘[____]◘ ¨¨
l---L—OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-Θ-)_)
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #80
dadkinsemt
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Thorton, Co
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmanimalfat View Post
Are you running a down pipe as well with the accessport?
If not it really wakes that car up with the proper tuning.
The off the shelf map is not healthy to run on 06/07's with an aftermarket intake.
Good luck! Nice looking subie!
Yeah running down pipe. Catless system. I'm hoping to run E85 soon.
__________________
Dusty

05 LJ rubicon
14 JKU, wife's
Colorado jeep club #274

My build in progress. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/d...build-2146889/
dadkinsemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #81
mmmanimalfat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: rhinebeck, ny
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadkinsemt

Yeah running down pipe. Catless system. I'm hoping to run E85 soon.
Very nice. I ran e85 on an evo3 16g for a while...before I went to a 20g xt.
E85 will put down really good torque numbers on the 06/07 (like yours)...plus it smells awesome!
Good luck!
mmmanimalfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 01:37 AM   #82
xtreme4li
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Galloway, NJ
Posts: 464
My buddy had a bugeye... Not sure why he got rid of it.. I had a gsx eclipse and loved it but the fact that his never had a problem always made me want one. I have the jeep and once my dd Honda goes I'm going to start looking for dd forester XT. Those things are beast. Plus I just had twins so I need the room.
xtreme4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #83
Mud Machine
Jeep Addict
 
Mud Machine's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Freedom, WI
Posts: 1,550
Here are some cell shots of my son's Spec-B. It's been under the knife for awhile so it's a bit dirty.





__________________
__________________
GR8 Half Top Conversion Thread


Quote:
Does your gas tank overflow at the pump?
SUBMIT FORMAL COMPLAINT HERE!

2005 Rubicon LJ Unlimited - 4 1/2" BDS Suspension - 285/75/16 Toyo M/T's - 12,000# Winch - Ground Pounder Fab Rear Bumper - FabRieckAtions Custom Front Bumper - Overkill Engineering Tube Fenders - GR8 Half Top - Rock Hard Cage - Banks Monster Exhaust - 5.13 Gears - High Performance Flux Capacitor

1976 CJ-7 - 33" Super Swampers - BDS 4" Suspension - 6 Point Roll Cage
Mud Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #84
mmmanimalfat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: rhinebeck, ny
Posts: 96
Very nice. My favorite part of the spec b's is the red leather! I really wanted a spec b wagon for a precision 6262 build.

What kind of knife might it be under?...if I might ask.
mmmanimalfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #85
Mud Machine
Jeep Addict
 
Mud Machine's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Freedom, WI
Posts: 1,550
Hmm, his is black leather with blue cloth inserts from the factory.

Big *** honkin turbo, larger down pipe, other exhaust mods, big *** intercooler, suspension work, new wheels, gauges and some other engine and interior mods as well as some mods I have never heard of before being a Jeeper.

I have a hard time keeping up.
__________________
__________________
GR8 Half Top Conversion Thread


Quote:
Does your gas tank overflow at the pump?
SUBMIT FORMAL COMPLAINT HERE!

2005 Rubicon LJ Unlimited - 4 1/2" BDS Suspension - 285/75/16 Toyo M/T's - 12,000# Winch - Ground Pounder Fab Rear Bumper - FabRieckAtions Custom Front Bumper - Overkill Engineering Tube Fenders - GR8 Half Top - Rock Hard Cage - Banks Monster Exhaust - 5.13 Gears - High Performance Flux Capacitor

1976 CJ-7 - 33" Super Swampers - BDS 4" Suspension - 6 Point Roll Cage
Mud Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #86
mmmanimalfat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: rhinebeck, ny
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Machine
Hmm, his is black leather with blue cloth inserts from the factory.

Big *** honkin turbo, larger down pipe, other exhaust mods, big *** intercooler, suspension work, new wheels, gauges and some other engine and interior mods as well as some mods I have never heard of before being a Jeeper.

I have a hard time keeping up.
I just looked it up. They do not all have red leather interior. I had a buddy who had one with the red.

I had a self built big turbo wrx for 8 years... Feel free to hit me up anytime if you have any "lingo" questions. Lol.
I love talking subarus!
mmmanimalfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #87
RIPNBST
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Posts: 266




Note the lack of mufflers and/or cats, seduction via eardrums.
RIPNBST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #88
dadkinsemt
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Thorton, Co
Posts: 205
Sorry it's not a WRX/STI or legacy but went wheeling this weekend and my buddy brought his first gen BRAT out. Hope you guys like it.

__________________
Dusty

05 LJ rubicon
14 JKU, wife's
Colorado jeep club #274

My build in progress. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/d...build-2146889/
dadkinsemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #89
Sac2013
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Franklinton, Louisiana
Posts: 88
My current ride is a BRZ Limited! Can I be apart of the Subbie thread? Haha
__________________
2005 Wrangler X (Impact Orange)
Sac2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #90
MOBBiN
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Palmer, Alaska
Posts: 889


Ultimate winter combo
__________________
1997 Moss Green Pearlcoat XJ
2001 Silverstone Metallic Limited XJ
2006 World Rally Blue STi
MOBBiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.