Any flat commando green? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Any flat commando green?

Advance Adapters SYE KitsARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-13-2014, 06:33 AM   #1
Chais92
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Any flat commando green?

Just purchased my first jeep, a 95, and am thinking of doing a flat commando greenish color since the paint is rough and the doors are a different color. I've seen it on newer jeeps but not on a yj, so that would awesome but all are welcome! Thanks guys, and here's my new project:

Chais92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
forrest21

Looks good! You should check out the Sahara green edition. Maybe what you're looking for. Good luck!
forrest21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2014, 10:52 PM   #3
Richard_

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Love the color , my FJ40 was that color , my 95YJ is red , would have preferred green , but the price and condition won out
Richard_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2014, 06:10 AM   #4
Scram
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Search plastidip.....seen a lot of guy do it on here.
Thinking about doing OD green on my LJ for a while.
Scram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2014, 09:13 AM   #5
Chais92
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks! I love the Sahara green but I'm looking for a cheaper than professional route. A couple friends and I rattle canned one of my buddies drag cars a flat green. I know it sounds terrible but it actually turned out good. After buying and doing a little bit of front end work on it, I've got right at $3000 in the jeep so I'm trying to keep it a cheap beater/trail rider. I've heard a lot about plastidip but I've read that it doesn't last very well on vehicles driven everyday, but I'll have to look further into it!
Chais92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2014, 08:12 PM   #6
Trendsetter75
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chais92 View Post
Just purchased my first jeep, a 95, and am thinking of doing a flat commando greenish color since the paint is rough and the doors are a different color. I've seen it on newer jeeps but not on a yj, so that would awesome but all are welcome! Thanks guys, and here's my new project:

Jeep looks good what are your mods.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.