Any and All Custom Fenders on TJ's! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Any and All Custom Fenders on TJ's!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
mty
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Any and All Custom Fenders on TJ's!

Yup, so I'd love to see your modified fenders/flares on your TJ. I've got myself some nice flares right now, but they are quickly getting destroyed.

I took them off, and realized I'll make my own damn indestructible fenders.

I need ideas though, so post your PICS of your fenders for me?

mty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2011, 04:55 AM   #2
thickone

2005 TJ Wrangler 

TRIMMED MY FLAIRS/CHEAP AND EASY... ALL YOU NEED IS A HOT SUNNY DAY AND A SHARP RAZOR KNIFE.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Unread 05-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
TJjeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Here's some pictures of my custom made front bumpers, I regret painting them with bedliner and I should have painted them to match the body but I still think they look ok, all I did was remove the flare, then add 3/4 inch sheet metal with 1.5" piping on the outside. I also put up a picture of what it looked like before the custom front fenders.
cimg2199.jpg   jeeep-20001.jpg  
-Rear TJ Fender Flares
TJjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
custom , fenders , flare , modified , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.