All TJ's on 31s (pics please) - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > All TJ's on 31s (pics please)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Reply
Unread 06-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #91
HighRoller02TJ
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 730


HighRoller02TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #92
limppy
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: kentucky
Posts: 4
2 inch budget boost
image-3995116670.jpg  
limppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #93
appman180
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Here's mine, 31x10.50 inch duratracs with a 2 (2.5) inch BDS suspension lift.



2006 Sport,
How do you like your set up? I'm about to install the BDS Spring lift and am trying to decide between 31" and 32" tires. I was gonna put some 33's but I'm not geared properly ( i have the 3.73 dana 44 rear end) and I don't want to do a body lift or MML.

thanks,
appman180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #94
JeepGuy813
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: , Ohio
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by appman180 View Post
2006 Sport,
How do you like your set up? I'm about to install the BDS Spring lift and am trying to decide between 31" and 32" tires. I was gonna put some 33's but I'm not geared properly ( i have the 3.73 dana 44 rear end) and I don't want to do a body lift or MML.

thanks,

id go with 33's. Theres many people on here who run 35's with 3.73's and dont complain about it. I run 33's with 4.10s with a 4cyl and I dont complain ( I would like to regear though )
__________________
1995 Jeep Wrangler Yj = [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR]

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ = [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD TO PARENTS[/B][/COLOR]

1997 Jeep Wrangler Tj = [COLOR="RED"][B]SOLD[/COLOR][/B] and missed alot
JeepGuy813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #95
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep
 
jeepinmichguy_'s Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Sticks, Alabama
Posts: 7,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGuy813 View Post
id go with 33's. Theres many people on here who run 35's with 3.73's and dont complain about it. I run 33's with 4.10s with a 4cyl and I dont complain ( I would like to regear though )
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #96
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by appman180 View Post
2006 Sport,
How do you like your set up? I'm about to install the BDS Spring lift and am trying to decide between 31" and 32" tires. I was gonna put some 33's but I'm not geared properly ( i have the 3.73 dana 44 rear end) and I don't want to do a body lift or MML.

thanks,
IMHO I wouldn't go with 33s. They bring the suck on 3.73s. I would get 31s to be honest, It still looks good and it will be better on gas.

Here's my Jeep now. Same lift but I added a MML and 1.25 inch Body lift. 3.5 inches doesn't look too bad on 31s. I'm prepping for 33s but Idk, I might keep it on 31s...maybe go up to 32s.



Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGuy813 View Post
id go with 33's. Theres many people on here who run 35's with 3.73's and dont complain about it. I run 33's with 4.10s with a 4cyl and I dont complain ( I would like to regear though )


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy_ View Post
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #97
JeepGuy813
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: , Ohio
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
IMHO I wouldn't go with 33s. They bring the suck on 3.73s. I would get 31s to be honest, It still looks good and it will be better on gas.

Here's my Jeep now. Same lift but I added a MML and 1.25 inch Body lift. 3.5 inches doesn't look too bad on 31s. I'm prepping for 33s but Idk, I might keep it on 31s...maybe go up to 32s.













I dont see whats so funny ? might as well just get 33's and deal with the gearing for a little while until you can afford to regear. Ive seen many posts by you saying how you cant wait for your 31's to wear out so you can get some 33's. The PO might do the same and regret wasting $500+ on 31's when they could of just got the correct tire size the first time.
__________________
1995 Jeep Wrangler Yj = [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR]

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ = [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD TO PARENTS[/B][/COLOR]

1997 Jeep Wrangler Tj = [COLOR="RED"][B]SOLD[/COLOR][/B] and missed alot
JeepGuy813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #98
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGuy813 View Post
I dont see whats so funny ? might as well just get 33's and deal with the gearing for a little while until you can afford to regear. Ive seen many posts by you saying how you cant wait for your 31's to wear out so you can get some 33's. The PO might do the same and regret wasting $500+ on 31's when they could of just got the correct tire size the first time.
Yeah, I want 33s BAD. But My jeep's hard enough on gas as it is and I'm doing a regear and 33s all at once when I have the money. 33s+3.73s+42rle auto=fail.
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 04:50 AM   #99
linedog3
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ashburnham, ma
Posts: 70


2 1/2 inch skyjacker lift, 31x10.50 tires
linedog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #100
cbmadcow
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Bedford, Massachusetts
Posts: 427
My first jeep 98 TJ 2"BB 31"x10.5

__________________
[B]1993 Jeep Wrangler lifted YJ
Previous Jeep 1998 TJ[/B]
cbmadcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 01:19 AM   #101
tofuzeppelin
Senior Member
 
tofuzeppelin's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Posts: 901
bump
__________________
01 TJ with some stuff
01 XJ with no rust
76 Ford with both

WTB TJ hard top, let me know what cha got
tofuzeppelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 07:03 AM   #102
HighRoller02TJ
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 730
this is when it was on 31x10.50 with 2.5" suspension lift and 3/4" front coil spacer






HighRoller02TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #103
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: , RI
Posts: 649
image-2827035394.jpg
__________________
It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #104
joeyk803c
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Valley, Ca
Posts: 1,369
Here is a set of recent pictures (from earlier today).

RC 2.5" springs. Bilstein 5100s. Didn't install the .75" pucks so I'm at 2.5" right now. 3" springs down the road when I install a 8.8 in the rear.







Debating on staying 31s when I swap the 8.8 in or going with some 33s.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #105
03Jeeper
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 837


Just a 1.25" BL, 31x10.50s.
__________________
Sienna Pearl Coat Club Member #24
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My totaled TJ rebuild
03Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.