Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ALL TJ'S ON 35" Tires

305K views 514 replies 254 participants last post by  jeepinmichguy_ 
#1 ·
:cheers:

#192 ·
You're not allowed to buy them unless you come in with a backwards hat, prominent tribal tattoos showing from under your wife-beater, and you call everyone in the store "Bro" without asking their name.

Mine doesn't look like this much anymore, but here's what it looked like when I first put 35's on it. IIRC it was riding on a TeraFlex 3" lift at the time.

#214 ·
That is my neighbors third home... he is (was) loaded. I am quite proud of my place but I am not in that league.

Most of my money goes back to uncle sam (I'm one of those rich folk Obama talks about and is about to tax more) so it will probably be impossible for me to ever get to that level (I definitely don't consider myself rich, that will be the day I no longer have to work). :rolleyes:

Sorry for the highjack... didn't know that pic was gonna create such a stir! :D

#217 ·
bbusch said:
That is my neighbors third home... he is (was) loaded. I am quite proud of my place but I am not in that league.

Most of my money goes back to uncle sam (I'm one of those rich folk Obama talks about and is about to tax more) so it will probably be impossible for me to ever get to that level (I definitely don't consider myself rich, that will be the day I no longer have to work). :rolleyes:

Sorry for the highjack... didn't know that pic was gonna create such a stir! :D
I hate Obama, I feel for you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.