All Jeeps w/ MCE Flat fenders - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > All Jeeps w/ MCE Flat fenders

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 01-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #151
TJDaveX
Motorized Toy Collector

2004 TJ Wrangler 

MCE Gen II w/3" flare. Coming up on season 3 with these fenders. They are holding up great.

TJDaveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #152
michigan37

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I just started on the installation of mine last night. Taped up the fender, got all of my lines drawn from the template. I'll be cutting tonight. As far as lighting goes, I think I am going to go the non-led route and use the JK lights.
michigan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #153
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFarmboy
My wife actually cracked a flare!!!
I'm amazed
Apparently due to allot of use a crack developed
It doesn't take away from the look, and I am amazed it took this long to finally crack
Almost a full year of use
My hats off to mce
A great product
Bushcrackers would have been done 9 months ago
Isn't there a life time warranty on cracking?
Unread 05-07-2013, 05:51 AM   #154
PA_YJ19
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Pretty sure they'll replace it if u managed to break it..
PA_YJ19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #155
Eron
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post
Here are some newer pics of my yj with the 3 flares!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Ha, that 3rd pic is from down at Lovric's right?
Eron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #156
zte87
2.5 POWER!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eron

Ha, that 3rd pic is from down at Lovric's right?
It acutely out right under rainbow bridge in lacorner!

[]||||[]
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

RIP
96 jeep xj, 4.5 inch rc x-series lift with .75 coil spacer, siting on 31-10.50-15 goodyear! (aka gas saver)

RIP
96 jeep zj iro otk steering 7 inch iro critical path long arms lift siting on 35-13.50-15 toyo mt's and much more!
may 2011 GCOTM winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...hread-1208873/
zte87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #157
Ziptie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks TJDaveX, Your jeep is up on the MCE FB page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

[B]Modern Classic Enterprises, LLC[/B]
Home of the flexible "FLATTY FENDERS"
[url]http://modernclassicenterprises.com/[/url]
Ziptie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:17 AM   #158
TJDaveX
Motorized Toy Collector

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziptie View Post
Thanks TJDaveX, Your jeep is up on the MCE FB page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
TJDaveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #159
GIJOE1914
2004 TJ Wrangler 

love mine!
GIJOE1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #160
95YJMountie
Just.Empty.Every.Pocket.

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Anybody have any step by step installation pics? Also how difficult is it to do for the average person
95YJMountie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #161
PA_YJ19
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95YJMountie
Anybody have any step by step installation pics? Also how difficult is it to do for the average person
They're super easy to install man, all u do is trace and cut the pattern they send u. Then drill a few holes for the plastic rivets.

image-1779101197.jpg

Here's a pic of mine on action, actually getting ready to take them off this week. If u want to buy them, lemme no. I have to make flares atleast 7" wide for legality reasons now, unfourtenetly they only have a 6". So I'm going to construct sum tube ones I guess, just so I can drive on the road again.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #162
95YJMountie
Just.Empty.Every.Pocket.

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_YJ19 View Post
They're super easy to install man, all u do is trace and cut the pattern they send u. Then drill a few holes for the plastic rivets.

Attachment 655809

Here's a pic of mine on action, actually getting ready to take them off this week. If u want to buy them, lemme no. I have to make flares atleast 7" wide for legality reasons now, unfourtenetly they only have a 6". So I'm going to construct sum tube ones I guess, just so I can drive on the road again.
We have coverage laws too. I need at least a 5 inch flare so im gonna get the 6 inch ones. I was just worried about the difficulty of the installation. I tried making tube fenders and it didnt turn out too good. Do they come together or do you have to weld them?
Unread 08-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #163
PA_YJ19
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I have to to weld them, they just prebend the tubes for ya. Then u cover them with sheet metal, or whatever u like. I got comp cut ones for upfront. I can start a thread once they arrive and show the progress if that would help at all. Shouldn't b too tough, I'm no expert welder either but nothing I've done has ver broken or fell appart and I Use my jeep daily as i live on the side of mountain. I miss driving it to work tho haha In all honesty I would love to be able to stick with the MCE but its just not wide enough for me. I've beat the living crap out of mine and they don't even have a scratch, I've been wedged between trees, flopped over, and not a single problem.
Unread 08-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #164
95YJMountie
Just.Empty.Every.Pocket.

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I have to to weld them, they just prebend the tubes for ya. Then u cover them with sheet metal, or whatever u like. I got comp cut ones for upfront. I can start a thread once they arrive and show the progress if that would help at all. Shouldn't b too tough, I'm no expert welder either but nothing I've done has ver broken or fell appart and I Use my jeep daily as i live on the side of mountain. I miss driving it to work tho haha In all honesty I would love to be able to stick with the MCE but its just not wide enough for me. I've beat the living crap out of mine and they don't even have a scratch, I've been wedged between trees, flopped over, and not a single problem.
I wish yours had flares, id definitley buy them from you lol
Unread 08-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #165
95YJMountie
Just.Empty.Every.Pocket.

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
After ordering your MCE's, how soon did you get them? Ive been calling them multiple times since last thursday and still haven't had a response

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.